Rhye's and Fall of Civ - Huang Di - Chinese Empire

3000 BC

“As the leader of the united tribes of Huang and Yan,” Huang Di, the Yellow Emperor said loudly and proudly, “I hereby announced that our tribes have reached a new era of consciousness, because today is the day, that our two tribes become one. Today, we become a civilization!” The crowds yelled and cheered. Huang Di smiled to Yan, former allied tribe leader, now his Prime Minister.
After the crowds all left, the Yellow Emperor and his fellow ministers had a important meeting.
“Beginning a civilization doesn’t seem easy,” Huang Di started. “We have a list of things to do. First, we must find a solution to our split tribes.”
“I agree,” said Yan. “We cannot do much together if we’re in separate tribes.”
“Then maybe we should move into one large settlement,” Heen, the Financial Advisor suggested. “This would be easier for us to collect taxes.”
“It is done, then. We shall move to the fertile land near the Yellow River next week.”

2850 BC

Yan: Sire, we have already settled in Beijing for a few turns already.
Huang Di: Yeah, and I am more than pleased with my palace.
Gongsun (Technology Advisor): Yes, the palace is a glorious feat, but we must move on. We should start researching technologies so that we can develop our civilization!
Huang Di: Right, right. So what do you propose we research?
Gongsun: Well, Hunting would be the best choice, leading to Archery, so we can create Archers to defend our territory, given that there are quite a few barbarians in this area of the world.
Yan: I agree. Defense cannot be neglected.
Huang Di: Okay. Gongsun you can start your research. Tell me when you’re done.
Gongsun: Yes, sire.
Huang Di: Sunyang, can you lead our warriors to explore?
Sunyang (Military Advisor): Certainly, sire.
Huang Di: Great. If you meet other civilizations, bring them to me.
Yan: Now, we need to start building workers in Beijing. Without them, I don’t think we’ll survive the first millennium!
Huang Di: Sure. I need some workers in my palace anyway.
Yan: *sigh*

In several turns, Gongsun and his team discovered Hunting and Archery. Soon they had a meeting on what to research next.

BC 2580

Huang Di and his officials watch a soldier launch a long, vertical projectile from the so called bow, which is a long, thin, and slightly crooked rod with a string attached from one end to the other.
Huang Di: So you call this Archery?
Gongsun: Yes, and soldiers who uses this weapon will be called Archers.
Yan: Fascinating…
Sunyang: Did you say “armpit”?
Gongsun: No! Arch-er-s, got it?
Sunyang: Ok, ok! Goodness, what’s gotten into him…
Gongsun: Look, I’m not here to gloat, but to consult the council what we should research next.
Sunyang: Well, while my team and I were exploring the land around us, we discovered different four legged creatures that seem to eat grass. I wonder what use that could be to us.
Gongsun: Yes, we know these creatures. And we call this kind of research Animal Husbandry, you slutmonkey putang!
Sunyang: Who did you just called a slutmonkey pu-whatever?
Huang Di: Now don’t you two start your insulting-phobia now. About the Animal Husbandry thing, I don’t see what uses these creatures can provide, but something about it just catches me. Do some research on these funny, four-legged monsters. See what you can get outta them.
Gongsun: Yes sire.

1700 BC

Huang Di: Let the guest come in.
Stranger with long hair: Greetings. May peace and happiness go with you always, Huang Di. I am Asoka of India.
Huang Di: Well, so there are female leaders in this world.
Asoka: I am not. Long hair is a tradition in India.
Huang Di: Oh well. I think peace between our two civilizations would prosper us both.
Asoka: Agreed. Farewell for now.
Huang Di: Bye.
Sunyang: I still think it’s a she. Not just the hair, but like, look at the eyes, and the name is a girly name - Asoka.

good so far. keep it up.

whats a UHV? thanks for the compliments! and also, love your stories! I was inspired from them to make my own!

Unique
Historic
Victory
I think
It's like cultural, or space race, but each civilization has a unique victory conditions in RFC, for example:
Spanish are:
1:Be the first founding a city on America.
2:Have conquered Aztec and Incan territory in 17thing
3:Do not let have Dutch, English, French cities on North America in 17thing

Unique
Historic
Victory
I think
It's like cultural, or space race, but each civilization has a unique victory conditions in RFC, for example:
Spanish are:
1:Be the first founding a city on America.
2:Have conquered Aztec and Incan territory in 17thing
3:Do not let have Dutch, English, French cities on North America in 17thing

o. i know this. thanks.

Top Bottom