[RiFE] Rise of Mekara: Realpolitik RiFE

Joining as a indie.

Thank you, I am happy to be joining :). Don't really know much about the Fall from Heaven mod myself though; never have played it before.

Communist Party of Mekara

Long live Marx and Lenin.
That's fine, but you might want to flavour your party slightly differently since this is a fantasy mod. Marx and Lenein have never existed in this world ;)

Which leader are you using? Joining ninjas

Zaria Scheras ;)

Ideas for a name? And shall I create a SG or shall you?

I'm horrible at names, though we could use a nice, cheesy name like the Right-Wing Imperialists. I've never made a social group before, so why don't you take care of that.

Just a reminder: I have to be invited to all the social groups. Also, unless you want to think of another name I've used your suggestion, Caragus.

The PSP accepts the coalition offer.

So how should we name our coalition? I support the name New Democracy.

My friends! We need slaves! It should not be our citizens, but the foureners! Down with foreign influence!

I'll join the Efficient Party for Democracy.

Welcome to the Party!!! :dance:[party]:band:

Don't worry, we won't eat you! :lol:

If anybody tells you that they're party is more efficient than ours, than they are lying. Especially if they're names are the Imperial Party, the Mekara Ninja Party, or the Conservative Right-Wing Party. :p

why?

I don't approve of yours, either b/c you should probably get rid of the Asian Dynasties in your sig, it's dead now.

Back on topic (whatever it is)

Tambien, don't even.

Welcome to the Party!!! :dance:[party]:band:

Don't worry, we won't eat you! :lol:

If anybody tells you that they're party is more efficient than ours, than they are lying. Especially if they're names are the Imperial Party, the Mekara Ninja Party, or the Conservative Right-Wing Party. :p

:lol: This is pure win. :goodjob:

why?

I don't approve of yours, either b/c you should probably get rid of the Asian Dynasties in your sig, it's dead now.

Back on topic (whatever it is)
Eh. Keeping a sig up to date is too hard. I am just gonna delete everything. And your sig says you are most epic. Which is false.

Top Bottom