Right wing Militia involved in Murder of Child and woman

useless

Social Justice Rogue
Shawna Forde: Former Seattle prostitute, described by many as "unstable" was part of an armed border patrol volunteering group in AZ, the Minutemen Civil Defense Corps

http://www.minutemanhq.com/hq/aboutus.php

http://www.sonorannews.com/archives/2010/100331/ftpgMinuteman.html

Mercer said the replies to her March 15 e-mail “were dramatic” and illustrated people are fed up, stating, “Thousands opened the e-mail, hundreds replied and are ready.”
She stated the response was dramatic in two ways. While some were absolutely against the new Standard Operating Procedures, which allowed and encouraged bringing firearms for more than just personal protection, others were overwhelmingly supportive.

In fact, she said far more people responded than in a long time.

However, she said, “It was obvious that many had decided to return to the border who had tired of the sometimes futile watch and observe methods. It showed me that people are not willing to be silenced anymore. It also showed me that people will be less likely to follow the rules of engagement in a desperate attempt to stop the criminals who violate our borders every day.

“That is not what we want and we cannot take responsibility for this.”

Very shortly after this the group disbanded.

Mrs Forde however formed another, more radical group; the Militiamen American Defense.

In order to fund said group they planned to raid and rob those that they believed to be "illegal" and held drug money on their being.

However, something went wrong and in the ensuing kerfuffle Raul Flores, 29, and Brisenia, 10 were killed and she is now on trial for their murder.

The most disturbing aspect of this case is the complete lack of attention given to it even though a child was murdered by a rabidly anti-immigration militia group.

http://www.justiceforshawnaforde.com/

RACIALLY PROFILED, FALSE ARRESTED,
POLITICAL AGENDA PRISONER

FREE SHAWNA FORDE, POLITICAL PRISONER OF DHS AND PIMA COUNTY!

Shawna has now been TORTURED in Coercive Solitary Confinement for 555 Days! She has spent 4 months of it "Stripped Out!" From June 10 through October, she's been shackled and chained, hand and foot, every time she leaves her cell! Why? Because she's a Minuteman!

In her quest to expose and document governmental and individual corruption on the border, she became a target of corrupt elements within DHS and the Pima County Sheriffs Office. A drug cartel hit was made on an Arivaca family involved with a drug cartel on May 30, 2009, and despite there being a lack of evidence of Shawna being there, she was just "inserted" into the case, and the government-media complex began bleating outrageous lies about her alleged involvement. Because of Shawna's efforts to expose border trafficking, both Sheriff Dupnik and the anti-Minutemen media claimed that she had concocted the murder and robbery of a known narcotics trafficker to fund her efforts to expose human and drug traffickers at the border!

This is a forum to share Shawna's thoughts, and to refute the disinformation spread by the left-wing media designed to destabilize Shawna's defense, the Minutemen, and the movement to preserve American sovereignty.

WHAT ROLE DID THE SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER PLAY IN THIS CRIME?

Forde has been subjected to verbal cruelty and abuses of power by correctional officers, some of whom are known to be members of the militant Latino group La Raza.

11 Reasons Why Shawna Forde Can't Get a Fair Trial in Pima County (Tucson)

1. Pima County is a satellite of Mexico; Tucson is a sanctuary city.
2. Sheriff Dupnik has stated he won’t enforce SB1070.
3. Pro-illegal SEIU Local 1199 is embedded in Pima County government.
4. Unfair treatment in jail as a pre-trial detainee is a perfect predictor of a prejudiced trial.
5. Pima County sends more people, per capita, to Death Row than any other county in the entire U.S.
6. The serious error rate for death penalty cases is 79% in Arizona, while it is 67% in the rest of the U.S.
7. Prosecutor and media are playing the race card, making this a white-against-brown issue to inflame and taint the jury pool.
8. Government-media collusion ensures that the truth will never be told as long as the trial is held in Tucson.
9. No matter how many hearsay witnesses are impeached by Forde’s defense team, the Prosecutor will always bring up more “prosecutor-vouched” hearsay witnesses.
10. Sheriff Clarence Dupnik called Arizona a “mecca for bigotry” and blamed Conservatives, tea-party members, and talk radio for Rep. Gabrielle Gifford’s shooting, despite it actually being done by a left-wing nutter.
11. Judge Leonardo rules the show must go on, granting only a one week continuance, despite the Giffords assassination attempt, mass murders, and a visit by Pres.Obama to Tucson, all of which will make it impossible for Forde to receive a fair trial.

Now imagine if the victims weren't "illegal" and white. We would expect there to being daily updates on the status of the case and trial, especially on Fox News. But when it involves certain types of people in such a case? No where near the mainstream media. Not on CNN, Fox, NBC etc. The only articles up are local Arizona papers and some Seattle ones.

A few more tidbits of information:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2009347688_shawnaforde17m0.html

Previous instances of run ins with the law in regards to "illegals".

According to the Redding Record Searchlight newspaper, friends of Forde's biological mother, who lives in nearby Redding, were robbed at gunpoint by two men in U.S. Marshals uniforms who bound their wrists with cable ties and took a large amount of cash.

The couple said that Forde had cut the hair of one of the victims, a woman. They said Forde knew that the woman had just received an inheritance and was keeping the cash at home because she didn't trust the banks, the Record Searchlight reported.

A week later, in the same house, Forde claimed on her Minutemen American Defense Web site that she had been "brutally attacked," beaten with something like a bat, cut and raped by as many as three assailants. She claimed they talked about drowning her, one of them spoke Spanish and they left a sign linking them to a gang or Mexican drug cartel.

Forde claimed in a February interview with the newspaper that the shooting of her husband and the two reported attacks on her were connected to her work near the border, where she said she conducted "desert surveillance and undercover investigations aimed at curbing illegal immigration and drug smuggling.

In the same newspaper story, however, she also implicated friends of her son in the attacks. At the time, her son was in prison on unrelated weapons charges.

The Dec. 29 case, in which Forde claimed to have been attacked and raped, has been closed.

"We just don't have any evidence to follow in that case," Goetz said

http://www.enterprisenewspapers.com/article/20090618/NEWS01/706189914/0/ETPZONELT

And even one of her own members is a white supremicist with possible bipolar/schizophrenia and who lied about serving in the US Army.

Bush also is charged with second-degree murder for a 1997 stabbing death of a Wenatchee man. He allegedly was connected to the killing earlier this year based on genetic tests on evidence collected nearly a dozen years ago.

Wenatchee police say they've found Bush has "long-standing" connections to white supremacists, including people associated with Aryan Nations, according to court papers.

When he was introduced on Forde's Web page not long ago, Bush promised to have an impact on border-area crime, eschewing "beer, binoculars and lawn chairs" for "boots on the ground, recon, surveillance and ACTION."

He was quoted at the time: "My goal is to bring the full force of our collective abilities down on the bad guys. This will make waves."

Why isn't this as big as it is?

Jail in Pima County is a country club compared to Maricopa County. These people need to stop being so melodramtaic and let the legal process run its course.

Now imagine if the victims weren't "illegal" and white. We would expect there to being daily updates on the status of the case and trial, especially on Fox News. But when it involves certain types of people in such a case? No where near the mainstream media. Not on CNN, Fox, NBC etc. The only articles up are local Arizona papers and some Seattle ones.
On the contrary, it probably wouldn't be mentioned at all. If anything bad happens to African-Americans or Hispanics, the media would immediately start spewing that Rush Limbaugh started the group, and that Sarah Palin supplied the weapons. Then they would start saying that it's because the Republicans are against Obamacare, and that they are using "vitriol" by campaigning against Obama.

Anyway, it's sad that people resort to violence. While I am all for shipping illegals out of the country, violence doesn't help.

What utter complete rubbish NickyJ, you're acting like someone is persecuting and you aren't exactly helping with such an attitude.

Kinda ridiculous and strange.

On the contrary, it probably wouldn't be mentioned at all. If anything bad happens to African-Americans or Hispanics, the media would immediately start spewing that Rush Limbaugh started the group, and that Sarah Palin supplied the weapons. Then they would start saying that it's because the Republicans are against Obamacare, and that they are using "vitriol" by campaigning against Obama.

Anyway, it's sad that people resort to violence. While I am all for shipping illegals out of the country, violence doesn't help.

100 murders in Oakland and the country wouldn't STFU about Lacie and Scott Peterson two cities over. Right....

useless' babbling that doesn't really have a point
Just commenting on your thoroughly opinionated, left wing statement.

I shall leave he topic now. I can see already that this will be a conservative bashing topic.

Wouldn't making a big issue just lead to civil war? War of words and ideology are ok, just leave guns out of it. Did you not realize they are downplaying the shooter in Tucsan. We have had no news of him either.

For all the talk of it being both the left and the right's problem it only really seems to be one side...

Is cutting and running now a conservative value?
No. Realizing that your wasting your time trying to point out an obvious fault to people when they can only babble "rubbish", "it's Limbaugh's fault", and "it's the Tea Party and Republican's faults" is. This my final post in this topic. Any posts whining about what I said only strengthens my point.

Tell me where and when I said it was "Limbaughs fault" or the "Tea party and repulicans fault" or are you just going to cut and run?

No. Realizing that your wasting your time trying to point out an obvious fault to people when they can only babble "rubbish", "it's Limbaugh's fault", and "it's the Tea Party and Republican's faults" is. This my final post in this topic. Any posts whining about what I said only strengthens my point.
Who is posting that besides you? Can you at least rescue your strawman on the way off the battlefield?

You realize you are the only one to have said that, right?

EDIT: 9 minute xpost :sad:

I'm strengthening your point by refuting it? :confused:

Tell me where and when I said it was "Limbaughs fault" or the "Tea party and repulicans fault" or are you just going to cut and run?
I will only come back to explain:

You didn't say those directly. But saying that it's a "right wing" militia gives a rather strong impression. When people say "right wing", it is often referring to Limbaugh, the Tea Party, and Republicans in general. Where in the article is there proof that the militia is "right wing"? Similar to the gunman in Tuscon, they are just plain, downright crazy. But rather often, if crazy people do something to a Democrat (Giffords) or to something the liberals take to heart (illegals), then they are almost immediately labeled "right wingers".

EDIT: 9 minute xpost :sad:
Alright, I'll bite: What does that mean?

I will only come back to explain:

You didn't say those directly. But saying that it's a "right wing" militia gives a rather strong impression. When people say "right wing", it is often referring to Limbaugh, the Tea Party, and Republicans in general. Where in the article is there proof that the militia is "right wing"? Similar to the gunman in Tuscon, they are just plain, downright crazy. But rather often, if crazy people do something to a Democrat (Giffords) or to something the liberals take to heart (illegals), then they are almost immediately labeled "right wingers".

How many left wing militias do you think are carrying out armed pattrols to keep Mexicans out of the US?

Top Bottom