[R&F] Rise and Fall Features Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks to everyone who has spotted things to add

I have updated: Governments, Temple of Artemis, Water Park, Drones, St. Basil's Cathedral & Mekewap

Australia now Green-Black:

new building with professional sports: stadium-equivalent building for water park (olympic sized swiming pool):
just thought i'd add this to this thread so it doesn't get lost in the void of the other one!

New buildings for the Water Park and Government Plaza, as revealed by today's Livestream:

Water Park: Ferris Wheel, Aquarium

Government Plaza: War Department, National History Museum, Royal Society (these three are 3rd Tier government buildings)

Great library is buffed, now it also give a random tech boost whenever another player recruits a great scientist. It also give +1 great writer point per turn.

Government plaza produce 8 loyalty per turn to its city

There is a policy card called Civil Prestige which give each city with a atleast a rank 3 governour +1 amenity and housing which mean there are other benefits in promoting governours.

Theocracy make cities with governours give 0.5 faith per population.

Simultaneum now increase the holy district building faith yield by +50% if city have 10 or more people and +50% if holy district have +3 adjacency bonuses.

Don't know if this is the current case but the commerical hub say that it give +2 gold for each adjacent river tile. The same with harbours as well.

Diplomatic service now have a new diplomatic policy called Wisselbank.

New buildings for the Water Park and Government Plaza, as revealed by today's Livestream:

Water Park: Ferris Wheel, Aquarium

Government Plaza: War Department, National History Museum, Royal Society (these three are 3rd Tier government buildings)
The third building for the "Water Park" was the Aquatics Center as listed in the build queue.

Chandragupta's agenda is Maurya Empire. Seen at 40:00 minutes into the Emergencies Deep Dive.

Thank-you everyone I have updated the first post with everything from the stream, if I have missed something please let me know

Also from the Georgia stream, drones boost the damage of the siege unit it's attached to. I guess that means it add to the ranged strength of the siege unit.

Ok there are a ton of new articles and streams going on but it is 2am and I need to sleep, there are somethings to look out for:

confirmation on the last resource, confirmation on the last city states, and the names for those last three Natural Wonders that we have seen but not confirmed

If you spot any of these (or other new information) could you please post it here and link to where you found it (if it was a YT vid/Stream could you give a rough timestamp to check)

thanks all

Ok there are a ton of new articles and streams going on but it is 2am and I need to sleep, there are somethings to look out for:

confirmation on the last resource, confirmation on the last city states, and the names for those last three Natural Wonders that we have seen but not confirmed

If you spot any of these (or other new information) could you please post it here and link to where you found it (if it was a YT vid/Stream could you give a rough timestamp to check)

thanks all

Toronto is in Marbozir's game. (YT 14:19)

thanks all
Ikanda (Unique District, belonging to the Zulu in previous Civ games) was spotted in the Civlopedia in Marbozir's game. (YT 31:40)

Last edited:
Ikanda (Unique District, belonging to the Zulu in previous Civ games) was spotted in the Civlopedia in Marbozir's game. (YT 39:40)
The Copacabana is also on that list (which is at 31:40, by the way), so it seems likely that Brazil has been changed a bit. It's likely to be a Water Park replacement, but it's unclear whether it's in addition to the Street Carnival or replacing it.

EDIT: Is in addition, see below.

Last edited:
Changes to some base-game civs, copy-pasted from Zigzagzigal on Reddit:

"America
The Founding Fathers ability has been overhauled - all diplomatic policy card slots become wildcards

Egypt
Cleopatra gets double alliance points for trade routes with allies.

Spain
Spanish cities with a Mission adjacent on continents not containing their capital gain +2 loyalty a turn, but you can't use it until the renaissance era.

Sumeria
Gilgamesh now gets alliance points for being at war with a common foe."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom