Rise and Stagnation of Civilization (Earth18Civs BtS, not RFC)

Aachen*

Nothing to be done about that now. You wouldn't raze a holy city, would you?

Autocorrected. And I would possibly for less annoyance of city placement. Money will be less important than usual this game.

Oh don't you dare! As our resident good city placement crusader I decree that holiness is a sufficient criterium for a city to not be razed, no matter its location.

Yes we can! I will make it my goal to remove France from the game if he pulls something like that off!

I suppose what I meant was we can't prevent him from razing the city by just saying "he can't do it". I wasn't really excluding the fact that you can tell him razing the holy city would lead to war. :crazyeye: Also I wasn't really sure you would go to the length of declaring war on him for such an act. :p

You'd be surprised at how much Knoedel cares about city placement. He is very OCD.

I however, would never raze a holy city either, even in this game. I very rarely raze cities actually... just about any city can be useful!

Oh for crying out loud, you haven't even explored the continent yet I bet! How could you have made city placement plans already?

As administrator of this game I hereby enact the following two house rules, effective immediately:

*You may only change the civics of a civ if you have more espionage points against them than they have against you.

*If a human is the vassal of another human, the master may demand one resource as tribute every turn. If the vassal does not comply they must break the capitulation at the soonest opportunity. The vassal may cancel every such tribute as soon as the game allows, meaning a master can only have a maximum of 10 resources sent for free by their vassal at any one point unless the vassal sends them voluntarily.

Is this in addition to or instead of the original requirement that a civ must be infiltrated by a Great Spy in order to change civics?

Is this in addition to or instead of the original requirement that a civ must be infiltrated by a Great Spy in order to change civics?

Huh, I had completely forgotten about that. I just copy pasted that post across every single PBEM I am in, because except for this one none had a house rule regarding espionage yet.

Honestly, I'm not sure. Which would you guys prefer?

I am already familiar with this game and can replace Luthor.

Top Bottom