Rise and Stagnation of Civilization (Earth18Civs BtS, not RFC)

Passed on via tracker. FYI I changed my in-game name to "Nighthawk" so you can update the tracker to match.

Passed on via tracker. FYI I changed my in-game name to "Nighthawk" so you can update the tracker to match.

:cringe: You know, the whole reason I always wait one or two turns into the game before I launch the Tracker is so people have a chance to pick their own name before I enter them, precisely so I don't have to edit it later.

:cringe: You know, the whole reason I always wait one or two turns into the game before I launch the Tracker is so people have a chance to pick their own name before I enter them, precisely so I don't have to edit it later.
What?????????? :eek:

YOU complaining about people changing their names in the tracker??? That's a good one! :lol:

I agree. This game has been rather sluggish. Especially for early barely need to think turns - we know the map and where everyone is! :p

PatriotNorwood has been replaced with Tigranes. Suck it Nighthawk and Luthor. :p

I had to leave for a week, and did not have internet access. :( I'm sorry I was unable to inform you of my absence. Don't bother re-adding me to the game, as it appears I have been unable to keep up.

I had to leave for a week, and did not have internet access. :( I'm sorry I was unable to inform you of my absence. Don't bother re-adding me to the game, as it appears I have been unable to keep up.

... So you sure you want to leave this game and have Tigranes replace you permanently?

Lol, sure dude, please take your game back. I just played 1 turn, and nothing much happened.

Its 1234 you can chage it back to yours.

Top Bottom