Rocks 2 Rockets

If I remember correctly it has not been updated since Sparth did the initial review of the graphics which made C2C smaller than R2R. :lol:

oh wow dancing huskuld you're still around? I still remember you from years back!

wow time flies, thought you'd be modding civ 6 by now.

oh wow dancing huskuld you're still around? I still remember you from years back!

civ 6 be serious, yuck . . .

Civ 6 is the first Civ I did not buy. They changed so much with Civ 5 to get new players. Soon after starting playing it I could tell if I was going to win or not before I moved my first unit! It did have some interesting ideas. I also bought Beyond Earth but did not play it much as I did not like it, so when Civ 6 came around I decided not to even purchase it.

Hello all,

I can see this thing is dead, but maybe I can get an answer:
How much would the game improve in performance if we remove all future tech?
If substantially wouldn't it be a thing to have such mod? the performance is the reason I stopped playing.

Hello all,

I can see this thing is dead, but maybe I can get an answer:
How much would the game improve in performance if we remove all future tech?
If substantially wouldn't it be a thing to have such mod? the performance is the reason I stopped playing.
Performance in what way? Turn times would be unaffected much but load times would certainly shrink a bit. And when's the last time you checked 'performance' of the mod?

Civ 6 is the first Civ I did not buy. They changed so much with Civ 5 to get new players. Soon after starting playing it I could tell if I was going to win or not before I moved my first unit! It did have some interesting ideas.

Yes, the start location in Civ V is very important. I have bought Civ V, but only after Civ V Complete had been available at less than half price ;) and I plan to do the same with Civ VI. Version V is poorly designed (e.g. awkward upgrade paths for some UU's, e.g. Hunnic Horse Archers) but this is corrected by the Vox Populi Community Patch.

S.

Top Bottom