Rome Sweet Rome (Oct 23, 2008)

I just got to these - I DL'd them all. I looked them over. I came to the conclusion that anyone who criticizes them needs to get out there and make their own d___ed units, because these are about as close to perfect as can be done.

Thx, Sandris - You have set a standard that makes the non-unit makers envious and the unit-makers work harder to improve their own. Play at your own pace and don't allow anyone to get you down - many, many people appreciate what you are doing here.

I just got to these - I DL'd them all. I looked them over. I came to the conclusion that anyone who criticizes them needs to get out there and make their own d___ed units, because these are about as close to perfect as can be done.

Thx, Sandris - You have set a standard that makes the non-unit makers envious and the unit-makers work harder to improve their own. Play at your own pace and don't allow anyone to get you down - many, many people appreciate what you are doing here.

Amen, Hallelujah! :goodjob:

Hey,
I'm running into a difficulty with the first download file, in that the .rar file says it's password protected. With the resized infantry files, it means that all I'm really missing is the early cavalry units, but I'm wondering if there's an obvious solution or if the file is the issue. Great units though!

Top Bottom