Rome Sweet Rome (Oct 23, 2008)

For an unknown reason the first link in post 1 to the rescaled Romans -part 1- didn´t work for me. The link to the rescaled Romans part 2 in post 1 worked well. With the link in the download manager of part 2 to the Roman rescaled units part 1 I was able to download the rescaled Romans part 1, too.

And now I have to look what the rescaled Romans do in CCM. :)

For an unknown reason the first link in post 1 to the rescaled Romans -part 1- didn´t work for me. The link to the rescaled Romans part 2 in post 1 worked well. With the link in the download manager of part 2 to the Roman rescaled units part 1 I was able to download the rescaled Romans part 1, too.
Both links were not working when I downloaded them, however I went to the download database and downloaded them fine from there. I cannot wait to see them in CCM :)
Sandris once again thanks for your dedication to the community!

Jeeeze Lewiiize! That sure is a lot of Romans! And very well crafted Romans, I might add.

The links are working fine now. Wow Sandris, that's dedication. :goodjob:

Sandris Thank you for the wonderful units :goodjob:

I hope that the multi Legionary find your kindness :clap:

:lol:

:old:
MfG Wotan49

Sandris Thank you for the wonderful units :goodjob:

Bump

MfG Wotan49

Firstly many thanks for these wonderful units
Where can I download the IMPERIAL CAVALRY unit ?
I have downloaded Pack1 and Pack 2 (as well as the resized Infantry packs) but cannot find this unit .

Just looked at the AUXILARY CAVALRY ( Early Imperial Rome ) unit and seen that this is the IMPERIAL CAVALRY unit .
Thanks again for these units , hours of modding lie ahead !!

Sandris :thanx:

Multi Imperial Legionary please

Wotan49

Top Bottom