Root Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

Hey Esooa, did you ever explain why you went from locktownreading LoS to rescinding your locktownread within like a 15 minute span?

Evening all.

It feels like opinion here flips on its head pretty easily.

Yesterday Rask was town leaning me because I switched to Arakhor and now I'm super scummy because I said "town" in one post (note - also a post where I queried if Rask was town)

Choxorn Spew:

Hang on

That cat isn't orange, all true Feline Empire Kittens are Orange

This kitten is an impostor, perhaps a Vagabond?

Vote: Loderingo
Orange Cat is acceptable Cat. Unvote: Loderingo

I am in Hawaii, yes. I guess, unlike mainland North Americans, I haven't gone to bed yet when Western Europeans are waking up in the morning.
Are Choxorn and Loderingo familiar with each other? This seems odd if they aren't.

Basically this, I've always found him utterly impossible to read accurately because of his general... Takhisis-ness. He always likes to say he's more scummy as town than as scum.

Eh it's day one, most reads are kinda hedgey

But this one is just lame, gets called out on having a meh vote, at first responds "I don't see a more real vote" and then just backs off two minutes later to go after the low-hanging fruit of a lurker.

And "has even showed up?" He's posted enough times that I'd expect you to have noticed him by now, and he's posted more than me and LordArgon have, at least

Vote: JohannaK
Choxorn +1s Arakhor's read on Takhsis and attacks Jo's vote on Arakhor here. I think they aren't aligned for other reasons (voting) and I would say that this agrees with that. Feels like a light pocket attempt.

In the game, the Vagabond piece is Gray, and I think in this sentence from the OP:

The "Vagabonds" part appears to me to be Gray, but it's a pretty close Gray to the Black of the rest of the text.

Something like 12-2-2-1 or 10-3-3-1 would make sense. A second vagabond would be plausible (you can have 2 of them in the game), though more than that would be right out.

It's also possible the other two non-Cat factions don't have the same number of members- that would kinda be fitting with the game's asymmetric nature- so I could even see something like 10-3-2-1-1.
There's some setup spew here. I think it's very likely that Choxorn listed what he believes to be the correct setup in this list. Interested in him bringing up 10/3/2 first, I'm thinking this could suggest that his scumteam is either a stacked team with only 2 members or a weaker (role-wise) team with 3 members so that his suggestion made sense to him but that might be a bit of a stretch.

Not really sure how this is relevant
If you insist.

Unvote, Vote: Ace Marvel
wow

much convince

very townie
First post is quoting Ace on information about Root, second is quoting Ace saying Choxorn should vote him. I think both parties are genuinely irritated at each other in this exchange so I would lean away from it being w/w.

If you've stolen multiple abilities, can you use multiple stolen abilities on the same night?

(which I guess would only happen if you have exactly 2 stolen abilities if you immediately leave when you get the 3rd one)

I imagine mafia would still have incentive to off you because they presumably don't want their abilities stolen.
Yeah imagine if that happened haha. Lots of interest in Rhand, good chance that this team did target him for the kill.

Not at all a fan of any of the votes on Ace on this page, and even if he's been pinging me a bit Johanna still pings me worse

Unvote, Vote: JohannaK
My progression was "JohannaK's scummy and I should vote him" --> "Ace Marvel's also scummy, I'll switch to him" --> "I don't like Legacy of Smiles or Master Radishes's votes on Ace Marvel, they have no reason given and seem to come out of nowhere, this wagon feels sus and I should re-evaluate" --> "Switching back to Johanna"
On re-reading your posts, you're right, you did briefly mention scumreading him for something to do with his meta and then included him at the end of your reads list, that's my bad for not noticing at first, I must have skimmed over those posts and not read them carefully enough. In all honesty, for the last hour or so of the day I was busy IRL and split between half-paying-attention to this thread an half-paying-attention to a zoom meeting I was in, and clearly I missed some things in the thread which coupled with my typical suckiness at D1's. Looking ahead at my schedule for the next couple of weeks, and the EOD time being when it is, I don't think this should be a problem again.
The last minute switch from Ace is wolfy but honestly I don't believe that wolves would ever bus D1 in this setup (maybe in a 3 person scumteam instead of 2 but even then it seems like a bad choice). Probably not w/w with Ace.

"Wolf worried easy yeet is slipping" doesn't necessarily mean you're doing it to protect a wolf partner, it could also be leading wagon is town/secondary wagon is also town (or given that this is multiball, either of them could be a wolf from a different faction) and wolf-you is just worried that the leading wagon will improve and stop being as easy of a yeet while the secondary wagons won't improve similarly, so the wolf-frame mindset there is "I need to yeet them now or I won't be able to yeet them in the future"

On top of that, the vote was so spread out with a few minutes left in the day with only 4 votes on the leading wagon when you made the post Renata's criticizing, that almost anyone could have had a sudden wagon form on them- including you, given how some were expressing suspicion of you- so if you were doing it to protect a partner, it could be basically anyone, it could also wolf-you could also easily be thinking "I'm worried about getting CFD'd so I'm keeping my vote on Johanna" or some combination of all of those reasons, like in a world where one of the scumteams is something like you/Ace/Loderingo, it could be "I'm in danger, my teammates are in danger, Johanna is slipping away, I need to keep my vote here to ensure none of us gets yeeted and also because if I don't yeet her now it will be much harder to yeet her in the future"
I don't have anything to comment on the Chox/IAWY interaction here but I doubt Choxorn lists Ace and Loderingo there if they're both his scumbuddies. Probably max one aligned with Choxorn in that pairing. Another weird interaction with Choxorn and Loderingo because he never voices a legitimate scumread of them but then they are slotted into that list without Choxorn saying anything about how they were acting. Good wolf equity with Loderingo.

Kinda null, your D1 reads a lot like mine and your thought processes on Johanna track with mine, and like me you say you suck at D1's, but I know at least I suck at D1 regardless of my alignment, so I could pretty easily see your posts coming from either town or scum

My theories aren't so much "this is why you're mafia" as they are "if you are, here's some of the reasons why you'd post like this"
Not w/w with IAWY. I don't think a wolf ever has the audacity to say to their their scumbuddy "your D1 reads a lot like mine". Also reads like a pocket attempt and/or wolf-Chox trying to bundle himself with a person he is not aligned with after the Jo wagon started taking heat to try to defend himself.

Going off mechanical knowledge of the game, neither the Woodland Alliance nor the Eyrie Dynasties would really make sense as cultists, though one of the factions from the game's expansions is the Lizard Cult (which would make sense as cultists), and the update just mentioned a different expansion faction, the Riverfolk Company.

That said, that sounds more like flavor to me, there's not enough players for there to be that many factions actually in the game.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Vote: Ace Marvel
Well at least there's probably not a cult. At this point, Choxorn getting chopped at some point is probably pretty inevitable so I don't think he busses here. Probably not w/w with Ace again.

They both explained why they voted Johanna in their posts voting Johanna. Arakhor was expressing incredulity about Johanna sussing him for being inactive when Arakhor had posted several times that day, most recently responding to the last time Johanna sussed him and voted him for that. Loderigo's vote was self-pres, because at the time the leading wagons were 4 Johanna - 3 Loderigo.
I feel like this post was moreso made to defend himself than anything else and probably doesn't contain much spew.

Yeah that's pretty bad

Looking through his D1, pretty much all of his posts with substantial content are either responding to the Tak wagon or responding to Rhand's roleclaim, and like you said a few pages ago his posts on Tak are super hedgey and just saying "well maybe he's mafia but probably not because most D1 wagons are wrong, so let's start a different wagon just because" and trying to dismiss the idea that him being mafia would make Takhisis mafia, or vice versa.

Like this post in particular:

is the hedgiest hedge that ever hedged

Later he tries to vote Rhand, buddies with Loderingo, and then votes Ace Marvel for no real reason right before EoD once it's clear the Rhand vote won't stick.

Speaking of Ace Marvel, the more I read through his ISO the more I become convinced he might just be a townie with a really alien thought process, which is more or less what I remember thinking about him the last time I played him when he was town. I don't like the unhelpful, lolcatty posts, I think that what he's doing could be easily faked if he's mafia, and I don't think he should make it to LYLO, but Golden is clearly scummier than he is.

Unvote, Vote: Golden1Knight
Really weird behaviour around Ace. Could be indicative of w/w but I don't think Choxorn is the sort of player who is unaware of how weird his interactions with Ace could be viewed and so wouldn't purposefully draw a lot of attention to the Chox/Ace interactions if w/w... so probably not w/w with Ace still, overall.

By my count the vote is 5 Takhisis, 4 G1K right now.

ISOing Takh, my first thoughts on most of his D1 posts are "these look scummy, but also look like things Takh would do as a townie because he always does scummy things as a townie," up to and including the "Takh is a vanillager trying to draw a lynch for information" thing in response to El-ahrairah's question about whether the wagon on him is unusual or whether it's likely to be on the right track, like, it's just such a weird thing to say, regardless of his alignment.

His D2 stands out to me more than his D1, in how it just doesn't stand out at all, like he's trying to blend into the background, which is a very not-Takhisis thing to do. He only has 10 posts today and about half of them are about Ace Marvel posting Kpop.
Discrediting Takhsis' read on Ace. w/w slightly more likely but I think this post was moreso to push Takh than anything about Ace.

Like, Takh's D1 is mostly pretty null and just full of Takhisis being Takhisis and doing things he could easily do regardless of alignment, but his D2 is mostly light prods at LordArgon, IAWY, and Ace Marvel (especially Ace Marvel) where he's just surface-level questioning their actions with no follow-up, he's making a real low-hanging fruit vote for Ace and doesn't seem to believe in his own read, he seems like he's trying to skate under the radar, and his word choice in that nightkill speculation post just seems very weird.
I think the bold spews Ace further as unaligned with Chox.

I don't like this post, reads like a combination of scum trying too hard to look townie and heaps of wild speculation and just "well now I don't know anything"

Puts a little bit of pressure on Loderingo and then quickly backs off, this is the third time now. Doesn't interact almost at all with Loderingo otherwise. A lot of wolf equity between the two.

At this point I think Chox has realised he is getting chopped and is just going for mislynches, Ace again being one of them. Not w/w with Ace.

I know I've been consistently wrong but I'm just wrong sometimes, I don't really know what else to say here. Sorry I suck at this game? I've clearly had no idea what's going on and known nothing about anything or who anyone is and my suspicions of Takh, Golden, and Johanna proved totally off-base. I'm sure my suspicion of Ace Marvel will end up being wrong too because I clearly just have no idea who's actually scummy.
I'm not sure if this spews Ace at all but at this point he's probably just given up which is why he stops posting. From Marl defending this post of Choxorn's, I believe him much more likely to be aligned with Chox in a 2 member situation but a less likely to be aligned in a 3 member situation (based on how teammates would probably react in both).

I've just gone through all of Choxorn's posts to quote them, so if anyone wants the rest just ask.

I tentatively agree that the day three vote on Ace was meant to kill, making w/w between them a little less likely, but there is some hedginess in the ISO regarding Ace that you don't see so much with other people, and so I'm not sure. Also, there's the "onto Ace's wagon in a non-serious way, then right off again as soon as Ace picked up more votes" thing on day one. And he couldn't really explain that very well to IAWY (who asked about it). Compare and contrast to his comments about G1K and Takhisis that we can be fairly sure were meant in earnest. Who did Ace wind up on on day three?

Arakhor -- don't agree that that comment in any way spews Arakhor unaligned; in fact, the extremely late (2 min to end of day) self pres by Arakhor onto Choxorn on day three could say exactly the opposite, and even more so considering it came 3 posts after Ace's tentative vote count showed Choxorn with a large lead, and not while the outcome was still in doubt. I consider that one open as well. But no slam dunks.

Maybe more importantly -- who is NOT w/w with Choxorn?

I think I'm just gonna dump all those quotes. Please follow up yourselves anyone who goes into it, because it includes a couple posts by other people and a few of them might be out of order.

Hang on

That cat isn't orange, all true Feline Empire Kittens are Orange

This kitten is an impostor, perhaps a Vagabond?

Seems legit

El-ahrairah for Our One True Cat-God-Emperor-Overlord!

It's more likely than you think.

Orange Cat is acceptable Cat. Unvote: Loderingo

I am in Hawaii, yes. I guess, unlike mainland North Americans, I haven't gone to bed yet when Western Europeans are waking up in the morning.

Basically this, I've always found him utterly impossible to read accurately because of his general... Takhisis-ness. He always likes to say he's more scummy as town than as scum.

Eh it's day one, most reads are kinda hedgey

But this one is just lame, gets called out on having a meh vote, at first responds "I don't see a more real vote" and then just backs off two minutes later to go after the low-hanging fruit of a lurker.

And "has even showed up?" He's posted enough times that I'd expect you to have noticed him by now, and he's posted more than me and LordArgon have, at least

Vote: JohannaK

What's your wincon?

In the game, the Vagabond piece is Gray, and I think in this sentence from the OP:

The "Vagabonds" part appears to me to be Gray, but it's a pretty close Gray to the Black of the rest of the text.

Something like 12-2-2-1 or 10-3-3-1 would make sense. A second vagabond would be plausible (you can have 2 of them in the game), though more than that would be right out.

It's also possible the other two non-Cat factions don't have the same number of members- that would kinda be fitting with the game's asymmetric nature- so I could even see something like 10-3-2-1-1.

Not really sure how this is relevant

I mean, they're not warriors in the same sense that the other factions' soldiers are, but they still do fight, some more so than others, a few could totally have a killing power or something

In the Root game all the wincons are mutually exclusive, the factions score victory points in an assortment of different ways and whoever gets to 30 VP first ends the game as the winner.

If you insist.

wow

much convince

very townie

Over the last couple pages Ace has just been dismal. That's it. I'm not sure why the vote on me though? That was out of left field for me, and my vote was actually decided already. unvote: vote: Ace Marvel

If you've stolen multiple abilities, can you use multiple stolen abilities on the same night?

(which I guess would only happen if you have exactly 2 stolen abilities if you immediately leave when you get the 3rd one)

I imagine mafia would still have incentive to off you because they presumably don't want their abilities stolen.

Not at all a fan of any of the votes on Ace on this page, and even if he's been pinging me a bit Johanna still pings me worse

Unvote, Vote: JohannaK

No, think it's 35 min

If pzelda's most recent VC is accurate, then I think we currently have:

Votecount:
rhand (3):
raskolnikov, golden1knight, loderingo
johannak (3): inawordyes, choxorn, ace marvel
ace marvel (2): legacy of smiles, johannak
inawordyes (1): takhisis
takhisis (1): rhand
legacy of smiles(1): marluxion
loderingo(1): el-ahrairah
renata (1): esooa
essoa (1): renata
choxorn (1): master radishes

Not voting (self-voting): lord argon, arakhor

Final votecount:
johannak (5):
inawordyes, ace marvel, choxorn, arakhor, loderingo
choxorn (3): master radishes, legacy of smiles, raskolnikov
inawordyes (2): takhisis, renata
loderingo(2): el-ahrairah, rhand
legacy of smiles(1): marluxion
ace marvel (2): johannak, golden1knight
renata (1): esooa
lord argon (1): lord argon

The Great Clearing was in flames with soldiers of Marquise de Cat killing and looting. There was a lot of smoke and small skirmishes among soldiers and defenders happened all across town. At first it looked like nothing can stop the cats, but birds showed more valor than expected and they managed to keep their lines long enough to evacuate all valuables from the clearing. Hours later fires burnt out and smoke was replaced by evening mist, so common in this part of the woodland. That was when several rebellious creatures attacked positions of feline soldiers. They managed to kill several of them, including JohannaK.

JohannaK was a member of Feline Empire.

Illustration depicts vagabonds running away from the siege of the Great Clearing.
It's evening. You can post in the thread, unless specified otherwise in your pm. Send me your actions in next 23 hours, one hour before the daylight phase starts.

24 hours left till daybreak.

Not one of my better game design choices, I must admit

And also clearly Johanna wasn't one of my better vote choices.

My progression was "JohannaK's scummy and I should vote him" --> "Ace Marvel's also scummy, I'll switch to him" --> "I don't like Legacy of Smiles or Master Radishes's votes on Ace Marvel, they have no reason given and seem to come out of nowhere, this wagon feels sus and I should re-evaluate" --> "Switching back to Johanna"

On re-reading your posts, you're right, you did briefly mention scumreading him for something to do with his meta and then included him at the end of your reads list, that's my bad for not noticing at first, I must have skimmed over those posts and not read them carefully enough. In all honesty, for the last hour or so of the day I was busy IRL and split between half-paying-attention to this thread an half-paying-attention to a zoom meeting I was in, and clearly I missed some things in the thread which coupled with my typical suckiness at D1's. Looking ahead at my schedule for the next couple of weeks, and the EOD time being when it is, I don't think this should be a problem again.

"Wolf worried easy yeet is slipping" doesn't necessarily mean you're doing it to protect a wolf partner, it could also be leading wagon is town/secondary wagon is also town (or given that this is multiball, either of them could be a wolf from a different faction) and wolf-you is just worried that the leading wagon will improve and stop being as easy of a yeet while the secondary wagons won't improve similarly, so the wolf-frame mindset there is "I need to yeet them now or I won't be able to yeet them in the future"

On top of that, the vote was so spread out with a few minutes left in the day with only 4 votes on the leading wagon when you made the post Renata's criticizing, that almost anyone could have had a sudden wagon form on them- including you, given how some were expressing suspicion of you- so if you were doing it to protect a partner, it could be basically anyone, it could also wolf-you could also easily be thinking "I'm worried about getting CFD'd so I'm keeping my vote on Johanna" or some combination of all of those reasons, like in a world where one of the scumteams is something like you/Ace/Loderingo, it could be "I'm in danger, my teammates are in danger, Johanna is slipping away, I need to keep my vote here to ensure none of us gets yeeted and also because if I don't yeet her now it will be much harder to yeet her in the future"

Tracking the vote switches after pzelda's last tally:

Here it's a tie between Johanna and Rhand, but Rhand's wagon is dissolving and he's a claimed 3P and probably not going to be the yeet

17 mins to EOD, makes it 3 Rhand - 3 Johanna - 2 Ace Marvel - 2 Loderingo - 1 Lots of players

16 mins to EOD, makes it 4 Johanna - 3 Rhand - 2 Ace - 2 Loderingo - 1 Lots of players

11 mins to EOD, makes it 4 Johanna - 2 Rhand - 2 Ace - 2 Loderingo - 1 Lots of players

10 mins to EOD, makes it 4 Johanna - 3 Loderingo - 2 Rhand - 2 Ace - 1 Lots of players

IAWY's post asking Johanna who she thinks isn't town is right after this vote, IAWY might or might not have seen Renata's switch before asking

8 mins to EOD, makes it 4 Johanna - 3 Loderingo - 2 Rhand - 2 Renata - 1 Lots of players

7 mins to EOD, makes it 5 Johanna - 3 Loderingo - 2 Renata - 1 Lots of players

6 mins to EOD, makes it 5 Johanna - 2 Loderingo - 2 Renata - 2 IAWY - 1 Lots of players

4 mins to EOD, makes it 5 Johanna - 2 Loderingo - 2 Ace - 2 IAWY - 1 Lots of players

Last 3 votes all happen in final minute before EoD (Ras also switches to Arakhor shortly after, but doesn't get in before the buzzer)

Kinda null, your D1 reads a lot like mine and your thought processes on Johanna track with mine, and like me you say you suck at D1's, but I know at least I suck at D1 regardless of my alignment, so I could pretty easily see your posts coming from either town or scum

My theories aren't so much "this is why you're mafia" as they are "if you are, here's some of the reasons why you'd post like this"

Going off mechanical knowledge of the game, neither the Woodland Alliance nor the Eyrie Dynasties would really make sense as cultists, though one of the factions from the game's expansions is the Lizard Cult (which would make sense as cultists), and the update just mentioned a different expansion faction, the Riverfolk Company.

That said, that sounds more like flavor to me, there's not enough players for there to be that many factions actually in the game.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Vote: Ace Marvel

They both explained why they voted Johanna in their posts voting Johanna. Arakhor was expressing incredulity about Johanna sussing him for being inactive when Arakhor had posted several times that day, most recently responding to the last time Johanna sussed him and voted him for that. Loderigo's vote was self-pres, because at the time the leading wagons were 4 Johanna - 3 Loderigo.

I've seen "<thing> is frozen" a few times on the last page or so, what does that mean?

Yeah that's pretty bad

Looking through his D1, pretty much all of his posts with substantial content are either responding to the Tak wagon or responding to Rhand's roleclaim, and like you said a few pages ago his posts on Tak are super hedgey and just saying "well maybe he's mafia but probably not because most D1 wagons are wrong, so let's start a different wagon just because" and trying to dismiss the idea that him being mafia would make Takhisis mafia, or vice versa.

Like this post in particular:

is the hedgiest hedge that ever hedged

Later he tries to vote Rhand, buddies with Loderingo, and then votes Ace Marvel for no real reason right before EoD once it's clear the Rhand vote won't stick.

Speaking of Ace Marvel, the more I read through his ISO the more I become convinced he might just be a townie with a really alien thought process, which is more or less what I remember thinking about him the last time I played him when he was town. I don't like the unhelpful, lolcatty posts, I think that what he's doing could be easily faked if he's mafia, and I don't think he should make it to LYLO, but Golden is clearly scummier than he is.

Unvote, Vote: Golden1Knight

Arakhor ISO. He's a bizarre combination of impeccable tone and zero content, and I'm still not quite sure what to make of him. He's PoE for sure. Otherwise??

That last one is a bit odd. Ras took it as an indication of a large scum team, if Arakhor is scum; it might be a breadcrumb that he's third party and is expectign there to be others like him. Third party would be consistent with his combination of tone and content as well.

So as you can see, right up until this snap vote on JohannaK, the pattern is a very high proportion of "off-topic" (game set-up, etc) comments to game-related ones, combined with several mild questions/mild rebukes of other players but never an ounce of follow-up.

The next batch of quotes are during night. Arakhor sticking around to chit-chat right after day-end would normally be a good luck, but yeah.

Again, this is words, but it's saying NOTHING!

First post of day two, in response to me talking about Rhand.

Ok, I'd love more thoughts on this. We can be fairly certain that at least one scum team targeted Rhand, and it's a distinct possibility that both did. What are the odds that a member of a scum team who targeted Rhand would be able to pull off this kind of thing? I've played with Arakhor a lot, although it was a long time ago, and can't remember anything similar from him.

What are the odds that a member of a scum team that did not target Rhand would nevertheless be able to forget all about him? Higher, I think?

Another slightly off-kilter post that could hypothetically be a bread crumb.

If I weren't so committed to burying G1K first I'd be highly tempted to threaten Arakhor with lynch or role-claim, and I'm still a little tempted. Because this is unlikely to be a townie.

By my count the vote is 5 Takhisis, 4 G1K right now.

ISOing Takh, my first thoughts on most of his D1 posts are "these look scummy, but also look like things Takh would do as a townie because he always does scummy things as a townie," up to and including the "Takh is a vanillager trying to draw a lynch for information" thing in response to El-ahrairah's question about whether the wagon on him is unusual or whether it's likely to be on the right track, like, it's just such a weird thing to say, regardless of his alignment.

His D2 stands out to me more than his D1, in how it just doesn't stand out at all, like he's trying to blend into the background, which is a very not-Takhisis thing to do. He only has 10 posts today and about half of them are about Ace Marvel posting Kpop.

Takhisis's posts on day 2:

The first paragraph is a combination of speculation on why the scum killed Rhand and what their VC is. The bolded part reads very weirdly to me- what does the "they, too" part mean? Outnumbering all other factions put together is a pretty common mafia team VC in multiball, while the town VC is kill all the mafia and at least the neutrals who have incompatible VC's. "Too" would imply that either someone else mentioned a VC like this in the thread and Takh is responding to that (which doesn't appear to be the case as far as I can tell) or that Takh has a different VC from the Cats and is thinking about that when he speculates on the motives of whoever killed Rhand. Could mean that Takh is a member of one of the mafia factions, but his team didn't kill Rhand and the other one did?

He questions IAWY for wavering a bit on whether he really thinks Radishes is lock mafia, IAWY responds, Takh says "....mmkay" and then... never mentions IAWY again.

Votes Ace Marvel after he posts a bunch of K-Pop songs.

These posts both say nothing.

Explaining why he's voting Ace Marvel in more detail.

Literally laughs off Essoa's vote for him and Essoa questioning Takh's reaction to the nightkill.

Fairly meaningless back-and-forth with Ace Marvel, ending with questioning his vote on Ace after LA votes for him.

My conclusion on Takhisis is "lean scum, I'd rather lynch G1K today but he's a fine lynch too"

Like, Takh's D1 is mostly pretty null and just full of Takhisis being Takhisis and doing things he could easily do regardless of alignment, but his D2 is mostly light prods at LordArgon, IAWY, and Ace Marvel (especially Ace Marvel) where he's just surface-level questioning their actions with no follow-up, he's making a real low-hanging fruit vote for Ace and doesn't seem to believe in his own read, he seems like he's trying to skate under the radar, and his word choice in that nightkill speculation post just seems very weird.

I mean it's good but it's not better than the quote he currently has there

I believe you on the PR part. I don't believe you on the town part.

This is not how a townie PR reacts. A real townie PR claims like, an hour or two ago and gives more than just "soft claim townie PR but I can't give you any details." This is a wolf desperately trying to escape a yeet.

So apparently "soft claims with no details at the last minute" could mean wolf trying to wiggle his way out of a yeet, or it could just mean "townie who doesn't actually know how to be a power role"

I'm also shocked they were both cats.

That's not even algebra, that's just arithmetic

I don't like this post, reads like a combination of scum trying too hard to look townie and heaps of wild speculation and just "well now I don't know anything"

I know I've been consistently wrong but I'm just wrong sometimes, I don't really know what else to say here. Sorry I suck at this game? I've clearly had no idea what's going on and known nothing about anything or who anyone is and my suspicions of Takh, Golden, and Johanna proved totally off-base. I'm sure my suspicion of Ace Marvel will end up being wrong too because I clearly just have no idea who's actually scummy.

Chox 5
Arak 2

Vote: Choxorn

Unvote, Vote: Choxorn

hardclaim woodland alliance

Maybe more importantly -- who is NOT w/w with Choxorn?

I think I'm just gonna dump all those quotes. Please follow up yourselves anyone who goes into it, because it includes a couple posts by other people and a few of them might be out of order.

IAWY, Wiml, Marl, You.

Sorry if I stepped on your toes, LoS. I woke up a little.

I think Arakhor coming to just vote, just before EoD is super high equity with Chox, because we were aiming for a double yeet. Even a triple one.

I think Arakhor coming to just vote, just before EoD is super high equity with Chox, because we were aiming for a double yeet. Even a triple one.
Honestly, I would say it would be a higher scum equity with the third place candidate, that being you. If you're a wolf then I think you're probably teamed with Arakhor.

Honestly, I would say it would be a higher scum equity with the third place candidate, that being you. If you're a wolf then I think you're probably teamed with Arakhor.

Look at the quotes I collected again. There effectively was no 3rd place candidate by the time that Arakhor voted. It appeared to be a complete runaway on Choxorn.

Top Bottom