[IAAR] ROTQM11: RNGod's Opportunity to Quash Morons

It's just the game - meaning Civ VI as a whole - is so...uninteresting at the moment...

That's where I am, too. I've moved on. :(

Sorry, laptop died last week and just sorted out a new one (but haven't installed anything on it yet) so will be unavailable for a little while but happy to snipe from the bench where possible.

Yeah. That might be our death knell. Are we interested in continuing?

sorry all ~ still got my f'ed up livin situation and it gets a bit depressing at times, been OOP ~ agreed on civ6, though the new patch is eh ~ i'm not winning yet in emperor ~ but also haven't been motivated enoug to play for at least a month so...

idk...let's keep doing someting together though, eh?

Hm. I abandoned an idea for DMI XVI or so back in the day. Basically I have a Civ IV mod I made for myself (added a ton of wonders and stuff like multiple production and research) which is totally unbalanced (if you stack everything in your capital it's just insane) but total fun. I added some new Civs too. If there is interest from the gang here I'll polish it up (there are mainly 2 or 3 python errors I never bothered to fix) and give a zip file to you, the mod is pure CustomAssets and an altered core DLL. Then I'll cook up a map and we have a roll...

If the CAP is overbalanced, then we could play it as a One City Challenge

yes ... as in Interested ... no preference.

Top Bottom