RTOR5 (from now in here)

ALL RIGHT!!!
RTOR5 HAR BEEN RESSURECTED!!!

Orders from China:
Grow Army
Grow Navy
Grow Education
Keep building Libraries, distribute copies of everything in my Great Library to increase education further

Become the most intelligent nation in the world.

Orders:
Upgrade army and navy to Iron Age.
Expand colony at Greenland to get control of rest of greenland.

OOC:
Erez can you please take down the War/Alliance thing from old rtor5 thread so we can see all the alliances.

OOC!!! oops I forgot somthing in the map!
ALL greenland, exapt a thin coast area is Vikingland, while all the little islands in the north (also the ones north of vikingland) is British!

to India
We shal accept your idea.

I would like Brisbane back erez thank you.

BTW I never meant to 'kill' RTOR5 lsmw wouldn;t give me an apology.

To:SAC

Make peace now!

Chimu Orders:
- Grow Army
- Keep woking on the Great Colossus in Recife (BTW.. What happened to Recife?)
- Start researching toward the next age

New Rule for Iron Age
As you could see, many cities that were there, have been deleted, that for a new rule to come.
From now, for no cost, and no turns you can build cities.
each nation that will be in peace fo more that 3 turns, could build 3 new cities, so forget about the old ones, only 1 nation have a second city, Pheonicia.

After the map this nations have 2 citys:
Twin Kingdom,
AND
Phonica.

Not that it do my anything (that bastards jump out of MY alliance).

Twin Kingdom have too capitals, it's diffrent, it helps them cotrol their double nation (every join-togheter nation will have two capitals)

Ok I understand, but when will you update (I know the uploading is down, but you can only reserve space like Jason).

Orders:
If SAC makes peace at current borders:armed forces guard all borders and coasts,continue rebuilding our economy by lower taxes and more marketplaces
If there's no peace,destroy the last remnants of SAC navy and 4/5 army continue pushing into SAC,while 1/5 army and 4/5 navy protect homeland,begin a naval program to increase size of the Mali navy

SAC admit defeat and give many lands to Mali and Egypt.
After the defeat The SAC army shrank and the people join the Education facilities and become more smart.

China is decleared the smartest nation in the world (World Leader in sciens\education).

The world in already in Peace for much time. maby architects are being trained in all nations.

NEW RULE
From now you can only grow 2 things! and army and navy are seperate!

First city in the world is being built in SAC, this city has been built near the First academy in the world. the new city is called Smartia.

I'll be the Iroiquos Confederacy of 6 Nations! :D This is my first NES game so I'm not so good.

What do I do now?

Okay!

The prophet Rushing Falls changes the religion to Judisim. The Iroqious Leader hosts a parade where he makes the famous "I will help this nation" speech. Men are trained to be tough soldiers in the National Guard. The Iroqious Leader meets with the Chinese Leader to discuss relations. The Great Temple of Igloria is built.

Orders
------------------

Make large speeches to the people, improving their confidence in me.

Offer Alliance with China.

Grow Army.

Change Religion to Judisim.

Grow Culture

How's that? ;)

Nope!

Top Bottom