Rush Limbaugh to Flee to Costa Rica if Healthcare Bill Passes!

Good thing for Rush that even illegal immigrants get to particpate in Costa Rica's government-run healthcare.

Costa Rica :lol: yeah, that's a place that meets his ideology. Good riddance.

Since has not yet denied being a witness to Glenn Beck's alleged rape and murder of a young girl in 1990, I'm not so sure he will be allowed to flee the country to avoid testifying.

epic awesome. Now let's get this thing done! :king:

I suspect he's setting up for something like "well, it passed, now as soon as the baldwins and co keep their word and move to canada since Bush won, I'll move to Costa Rica."

I just find it ironic that he picked a country where the socialized medicine is better than the capitalist medicine in the US :lol:

Good, we dont want the Rasist Nazi Homophobic Rush Limbaugh on our soil!

France or Britain are so much nicer. they got better healthcare but it probably is not rebellious enough to shout "I'll move to Bordeaux!" or the Provence or to Hampshire.

France or Britain are so much nicer. they got better healthcare but it probably is not rebellious enough to shout "I'll move to Bordeaux!" or the Provence or to Hampshire.

Britain is so much nicer than Costa Rica? Look, I know the North Sea has its charms and all, but you're nuts. And this is coming from someone who prefers barren isolated places like Labrador.

I'm afraid I must give in to Rush's blackmail attempt. The healthcare bill must not pass.

I mean...sorry US, but I have a close friend in Costa Rica. Better healthcare for tens of millions of Americans is not worth inflicting Rush on her.

Britain is so much nicer than Costa Rica? Look, I know the North Sea has its charms and all, but you're nuts. And this is coming from someone who prefers barren isolated places like Labrador.

meh, call me nuts but I prefer the British weather and landscape. not to mention the other things Britain has to offer.... a chance at winning the world cup sometime in the next 80 years, the BBC, erm... well.... that... other thing. and Stephen Fry.

I'm afraid I must give in to Rush's blackmail attempt. The healthcare bill must not pass.

I mean...sorry US, but I have a close friend in Costa Rica. Better healthcare for tens of millions of Americans is not worth inflicting Rush on her.

Perhaps as a Quebecois you're not familiar with the United States' long history of inflicting various miseries on the poor people of Central America. From the United Fruit Company, to the El Salvadoran death squads, to the contras, sending Rush to Costa Rica would just continue a long-standing American tradition.

That's it: opposing healthcare reform is UnAmerican!

Cleo

I don't care if Obama takes 9/10ths of my income, pass it NOW!

I don't care if Obama takes 9/10ths of my income, pass it NOW!

I don't care if Obama takes 9/10s of your income, either. :)

Cleo

I don't know. I'll just tell you this, if this passes and it's five years from now and all that stuff gets implemented -- I am leaving the country. I'll go to Costa Rica.

Rush Limbaugh isn't going anywhere. Because five years from now the reform bill will NOT be 100% implemented. Something, somewhere, is not gonna make it through the barbed-wire minefield that is the federal government.

Besides, even if he does end up in Costa Rica, he can still broadcast his radio show and you will still not be able to shut him up. :D

Bah, he's already walked it back. He's just going to be going to Costa Rica for his medical stuff. Which is pretty sweet, considering in Costa Rica you have a choice between government run healthcare, and private clinics, where you're required to be insured (and guess who the only insurer is).

Top Bottom