Rush Limbaugh to Flee to Costa Rica if Healthcare Bill Passes!

It would be neat if they forced him to learn Spanish.

Will he also be legally entering Costa Rica?

Rush Limbaugh isn't going anywhere. Because five years from now the reform bill will NOT be 100% implemented. Something, somewhere, is not gonna make it through the barbed-wire minefield that is the federal government.

Besides, even if he does end up in Costa Rica, he can still broadcast his radio show and you will still not be able to shut him up. :D

That is the most coherent thing I have read in this entire thread so far.. what the hell?

If that great oaf Limbaugh is trying to flee leftwing oppression, the UK should be last on his list of havens...

:)

Does he know you wish to topple his way of life?

PS
Get a job, you bum!

:)

I forgot you were British. By Uncle Sam I mean the federal government. I work in the Labor union thing office for a grand $7.50 an hour the federally mandated minimum wage.

OK - I take back my demand you get a job, young sir.

Instead I demand you stop being a lousy bolshevik!

:D

does he know how much he just helped the popularity of the Health Care Reform Bill???

I'm not sure there's ever been more beautiful irony in the history of civilization..

enjoy this moment.

I'm so sick of Rush, Beck and gang they are really screwing over the real conservative base.

I keep wondering why Americans keep picking a side between the two sick factions.

Left and Right are only there to keep you all fighting one another...

Distracting you from the sneaky laws being passed...

I keep wondering why Americans keep picking a side between the two sick factions.

The US is mainly run by a two party system. A third party has a snowball's chance in hell to ever EVER gain any balance tipping in congress along with obtaining the presidency.

The health bill must not pass

The present system is a great tax on American industry

Top Bottom