Russian ambassador shot and killed in Turkey

Coo-coo theories all around. Meanwhile Turkey and Russia are unanimous in their reactions on the assassination. Which should tell all there is to it.

Except, of course, if you purge police of 'terrorists' and only accept loyal right wing religious types, this kind of thing is bound to happen. Which makes it all the more striking how the two involved countries stick to their cooperation policy.

Clinton is the co-founder of ISIS
Dont worry Trump promised to lock her up once he gets into power as part of destroying ISIS and protecting America from terrorists.

You got your fictions mixed up: Trump said Obama created ISIS. And Mr Trump hasn't mentioned any crooked Hillaries anymore since the news of his election, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I feel like I should say that I don't really believe the conspiracy theory I posted. I literally thought it up mere minutes before I posted it and just thought it would be a bit humorous to play the whole "Obama did it!" card.

This is a good thing. And the assassin is a hero, really. Don't believe me, ask Ukrainian officials veterans of the neonazi units!

Ukrainian parliament (Verkhovna Rada) member Volodymyr Parasyuk hailed the assassin as “a hero” on his Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/volodymyr.parasiuk/posts/1167712629963173

In his post, Parasyuk displayed a split screen of the Turkish assailant juxtaposed with Mykola Lemyk, a Ukrainian political activist and a member of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN). In 1933, Lemyk assassinated Aleksey (Andrey) Mailov, a Soviet diplomat. It is believed that Stepan Bandera, who collaborated with the Nazis during WWII in an attempt to form an ethnically pure and independent Ukrainian state, was the mastermind behind the assassination.

https://www.rt.com/news/371006-unkraine-reaction-russian-ambassador/

He's being viewed as a Martyr, which is unfortunate, and emboldening attacks in Chechnya. Martyrs aren't killers first, a premise that escapes Muslim ideology.

This is a good thing. And the assassin is a hero, really. Don't believe me, ask Ukrainian officials veterans of the neonazi units!

Ones mans Freedom fighter NKVD is another mans Terrorist WaffenSS
Strap in for a crazy four to eight years with Drumpf

so typical of the New Turkey ...

am not missing . Busy designing the "real" Turtletransport . See , Monday , Wednesday , Friday ...

america is of course blamed but then they can not blame Russians for creating an own goal to invade the country .

Freedom fighter

Journalists of the Free Nations* are modern Freedom fighters. Let's look onto what do they have to say:

So I, for one, am shedding no tears for Andrei Karlov. Frankly, I’m surprised his murder didn’t come months ago. After all, this was the lede sentences of a Washington Post story from Oct. 9: "There seems to be no way for the international community to stop the ongoing war crimes being committed by the Syrian regime and its Russian allies, especially in Aleppo," the newspaper reported. "But by brazenly flouting international law, leaders and rank-and-file officials in both countries are opening themselves up to future justice in multiple ways."

Justice has been served.

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead (WARNING: GRAPHIC)

After watching the death of Karlov, I could not help but remember the case of Ernst vom Rath, the Nazi ambassador to France, who was gunned down inside his consulate by a Jewish student in 1938.

Was Rath an innocent victim? Certainly not. He had not only defended Hitler's oppression of the Jews as "necessary" for Germany to flourish, but he stood idly by as Hitler devoured Europe and murdered its innocents. Rath could have stood up to the Nazi leadership when it would have mattered most, but he did not.

Which brings us back to Andrei Karlov.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/don-cry-russia-slain-envoy-putin-lackey-article-1.2917281

By the way, there's no propaganda in the West! Well, except for RT.

The guy with such an honest face just can't lie or spread bias:

Just look at his bio:

Educated at the Sorbonne and the Yale School of Drama, Gersh Kuntzman is obviously not the person being described here. We're talking about tabloid legend Gersh Kuntzman, who has been writing newspaper columns since 1993. Kuntzman has been at the Daily News since 2012. He's also the writer and producer of "Murder at the Food Coop," which was produced at the NYC International Fringe Festival in August, 2016.

I wish him and his good relatives and all of his children not to be killed by a car accident! Or it would be exactly the kind of justice he's writing about.

* The whole list of the Free Nations can be found on Wikipedia™ (sponsored by the Free Nations).

Last edited:
Journalists of the Free Nations* are modern Freedom fighters. Let's look onto what do they have to say:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/don-cry-russia-slain-envoy-putin-lackey-article-1.2917281

By the way, there's no propaganda in the West! Well, except for RT.

Columnists aren't journalists. It's kind of like the name suggests; they write columns. They don't report. As you might have guessed after checking this man's bio.

Apart from that, the assassin clearly shouted a slogan about Aleppo. So it's not that hard to figure out the assassin's motive.

Columnists aren't journalists. It's kind of like the name suggests; they write columns. They don't report. As you might have guessed after checking this man's bio.

Apart from that, the assassin clearly shouted a slogan about Aleppo. So it's not that hard to figure out the assassin's motive.

Assassin is a nice term. The original ones also were drugged, for example ;)

So, if someone kills you, Agent, shouting a slogan about Mosul, it would be even easier to figure out the motive. Hmm... I think, I'm getting the logic here, thanks!

it's widely believed that his bumbling recital of the a line of the Nusra anthem is a smokescreen . He is certainly an "Islamist" extremist but that doesn't really require him to be guided by the events in Syria .

there's Charlie Rose Show which an economy channel airs to fill the otherwise empty night hours , it's like a week old when shown here and from that we learn the last speech of something by the spineless jerk was an heartbreak for people . ı don't exactly know who Tom Friedman is but he was so full of Baseball talking . Say Putin really needed a ball on the head that would show to respect the guys whho throw the balls . That playing baseball without a bat would be tough on your arm . "No doubt" by a slip of tongue that a No Fly Zone should have been declared over Western "Turkey" ... He actually corrected that to Syria when he was repeating it ...

amazing , America now intends to protect us from Russians ? Is this what they are talking in DC ? And how come they all forgot that baseball was much in vogue with the spineless jerk was photographed with a bat in hand talking to PM and his demands were are ready to be met by Ankara ? Sticking with the smelly evil Turk that tough ?

there's Charlie Rose Show which an economy channel airs to fill the otherwise empty night hours , it's like a week old when shown here and from that we learn the last speech of something by the spineless jerk was an heartbreak for people . ı don't exactly know who Tom Friedman is but he was so full of Baseball talking . Say Putin really needed a ball on the head that would show to respect the guys whho throw the balls . That playing baseball without a bat would be tough on your arm . "No doubt" by a slip of tongue that a No Fly Zone should have been declared over Western "Turkey" ... He actually corrected that to Syria when he was repeating it ...

amazing , America now intends to protect us from Russians ? Is this what they are talking in DC ? And how come they all forgot that baseball was much in vogue with the spineless jerk was photographed with a bat in hand talking to PM and his demands were are ready to be met by Ankara ? Sticking with the smelly evil Turk that tough ?

(it is just my new favourite gif :D )

nobody finds the claims that the wounded who arrive from this El Bab thing first ask for food first .

similarly starting a fracas with Russia now would only prolong the suffering in Syria , you don't want this to happen , do you ?

nobody finds the claims that the wounded who arrive from this El Bab thing first ask for food first .

similarly starting a fracas with Russia now would only prolong the suffering in Syria , you don't want this to happen , do you ?

Depends on what happens to Turkey. :/ Cause, all jokes aside, Turkey does need to change, r16. It is way too militaristic and crazy.

Top Bottom