S. Africa/Afrikaan (BtS 3.19)

I have no idea who made this, so I don't know who you can credit (I had nothing to do with this LH by the way, so don't credit me for it). I have also never tested it out in game, so for all I know it may not even work. But here it is anyway.

If it doesn't work, Dutchking's Patton has the same parts as this one, as far as I know so all you'd have to do is use the textures from this one on that one (and remove his helmet).

EDIT: You need to use the missing Julius Caesar animations for this one, so the kfm file basically.

Attachments

• Smuts.rar
    4.2 MB · Views: 87
Thanks, I will try it out and see if it works. If not, the Muir isn't all that bad for him really.

Thanks, I will try it out and see if it works. If not, the Muir isn't all that bad for him really.

It really is though, it doesn't look anything like him. If you reskinned my Stambolov that wouldn't look bad, but Muir just is not a good choice IMO.

Different perspectives...
Perspective 1 - mine - I can't do jack with leaderhead art other than apply it to civs
Perspective 2 - yours - you can make damn fine leaderheads of pretty much any person in history...

From my perspective, Muir isn't bad at all, compared to some of the other options out there for him.

I have no idea who made this, so I don't know who you can credit (I had nothing to do with this LH by the way, so don't credit me for it). I have also never tested it out in game, so for all I know it may not even work. But here it is anyway.

i mean you can give him a hat and upload him as "General The_Smuts_Capo":lol:

serious: Muir needs a uniform like the one from Pilsuski by Ekmek or from this "smuts"-guy

If it doesn't work, Dutchking's Patton has the same parts as this one, as far as I know so all you'd have to do is use the textures from this one on that one (and remove his helmet).

EDIT: You need to use the missing Julius Caesar animations for this one, so the kfm file basically.
I tried it, and couldn't get anything to show up in the civipedia section when I tried it. Just the empty square, and no words or anything. I tried fooling around with it for about an hour... no luck.

So, unless someone can give me the code to make this guy work... including the missing files, Muir will stay.

me neither can get him to work.

usually this pedia error is fixed by copy a kfm-file into the folder, this time not.

here is the error message. i have no idea.

Bummer.
Well, Muir stays then. Too bad, because that LH looked like it had potential. Too bad whoever made it didn't follow through.

Hey man! I'm working on a South African Wars Mod! Would you be any chance be able to create a South African Republic/Transvaal civilization and a Orange Free State civilization? I was thinking for Rhodesia just to rename England.

You still working on this?

Over 300 DLs for this mod, hooty who

Nice mod, but the UB is op compared to the mint.

I must download this one soon!
Looks lekker!

That's what you use for 'cool'? In Dutch, it means 'tasty' :lol:

12-years-late, the internet is losing tons of stuff. Does anyone have a working download of this before it becomes lost forever like so many other things online?

12-years-late, the internet is losing tons of stuff. Does anyone have a working download of this before it becomes lost forever like so many other things online?

Here you go. If it works as a standalone mod, I haven't checked. This is the only version I have of it, though.

Attachments

• Afrikaan.zip
    12.1 MB · Views: 11
Here you go. If it works as a standalone mod, I haven't checked. This is the only version I have of it, though.
Nice, thank you. No longer lost media. Don't worry about being standalone or anything. I'm not going to use it, really. Maybe make my own version in future. Just glad it exists again now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom