Sad Day

onejayhawk

Afflicted with reason
Our dog was attacked by a roaming pit bull and had to be put down. :(

I think the pit bull was just messing around and didn't know its own strength, but $800 of vet bills produced a body to bury. We don't even know who the pit bull's owner is so there is no one to get mad at.

Here's to Laila, may she run all day where she is now. :beer:

I think the pit bull was just messing around and didn't know its own strength, but $800 of vet bills produced a body to bury. We don't even know who the pit bull's owner is so there is no one to get mad at.

My condolences. :(

It's very hard to lose beloved pets, whether to illness or negligent owners who let their dogs run around and harm others.

:hug:

Sorry J.

Terrible news. I am sorry. :(

She was named Laila, a name inspired by the Eric Clapton/Duane Allman song. Fittingly, the last 30 seconds--all piano and slide guitar--were on the radio when we started the car.

Laila was a red heeler and could have run all day if we had room to let her. Maybe now she can.

J

May her spirit collect many pets.

that's really so sad..

So sorry :(

Quite so.

Thing to remember is that the pit bull variation was deliberately bred to be hyper
aggressive, attack and kill other dogs in dogfights staged solely for people to bet on.

They are not a natural variant and they are not a product of millennia of
cohabitation where dogs evolved to mutually cooperate with humans.

Sorry for your loss.... :(

Top Bottom