Same old tr1ck...

tR1cKy

taking over the world
... to lull enemy imbeciles into friendly open terrain, where they can be properly shelled by artillery units and killed by cavalries, possibly spawning a great leader. After the BBB (Byzantine Babe Bait) and the PBW (Persian Bastard Worker) it's time for the GDK (German Devious Kitchener) to come into action. The poor arabic riflemen are too naive to detect the trap :lol:

Attachments

• SameOldTr1ck.jpg
    SameOldTr1ck.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 247
Wow :cringe:
I sense real AI stupidity here...
What are they heading for anyways?

We will never know where they were headed, since they have been slaughtered during the same turn. Probably Chartres (the biggest one), but there's at least a path that allows them to capture the 3 workers and go for the city without delays, so i guess their immediate targets were the 3 kebab boys.

It's an artificial intelligence... sort of :crazyeye:

This is random but I just realized that you don't have to defend non frontal cites when you have a railroad system. Thanks, I will have to apply this to my current game!

Remember though, If your a builder a good war-ditterent is to have atleast 4 spearmen/latest defensive, in each city. ( If im not mistaken )

At Monarch and below two defenders works. If you have enough powerful attackers to deal with the inevitable attacks, you can even get away with 1 or 0 defenders in the core cities. Also, if you build your cities in a special pattern you can move 1-move defenders from any nearby city in a single move. For that set up plant your city 3 spaces away from your city directly north, south, east, or west. Works wonderfully.

Top Bottom