SANCTAN news

Thanks for the positive feedback all!

@1889 - My quick-and-dirty version of a three tiped throwing star looks more like something from the Klingons than from a Ninja. I can see why we'd want 3 tips - but for the sake of being obviously recognizable, I think we'd better stick with the standard 6 points.

@Azzaman - :lol: That'd be a funny song to use - but it would probably come across as mocking the teams we beat. They'll be mad enough without us seeming to stick out our tongues and chant "na na! na na!" But maybe that's just an American taunt? :dunno:

@All - Hooray we got the Oracle! :woohoo: - Sadly, I think the earliest I can get this video done is going to be tomorrow.
Unless we want to use subtitles instead of actual voices in the video?

:hmm: now that I think about it... it could be kind of funny to have some kind of japanese sounding gibberish with English subtitles... :lol:

I could possibly get something like that done today.

Thoughts?

Depends on what voices you were planning on using in the first place...but again, whatever you think is best.

Yes, subtitles and out of sync lip movment is a great touch (non-moving lips are always out of sync).

On second thoughts, subtitles are good people who aren't native english speakers, they are more likely to be good at reading than listening.

On second thoughts, subtitles are good people who aren't native english speakers, they are more likely to be good at reading than listening.

Agree with that (I like to watch BBC with subtitles).

@1889: Throwing star would be "werpster".

I'm looking forward to the final version :)

I agree that subtitles out of sync would be hilarious!

ok - I'm working on the subtitles with foreign-language voiceover.

I think we'll do Japanese for max humor value this time. Maybe we'll switch to dutch for a future video. Could be funny to mess around with "April's" accent. :D

Here's a sneak-peak at the newly finished ISD "news desk"...

That's SWEET!!!

It's almost done... stay tuned....

Now posted in the UN! :bounce:

Hope you like it! :D

haha which makes it funnier.

10% guarantee someone says:

"that what the Oracle will look like when we conquer you"

@Memphus - I was thinking the same thing! We'll see!

@Krill - yeah, that was a last-minute add just for Renata :)

Oh - and there are 3 inside joke type things in the video.

Memphus already caught one...
Spoiler :

The maps on the back wall show the map from the first Civ4 MTDG - a shot from very early on and from the very end.

Anyone notice the other two?
(not counting the little nod at the end to Team Cav.)

Because we're Ninja brothers, I'll tell you all... but I thought I'd give you the chance to guess first if you want. :D

well at one point the background in still inbetween the pillars of the Oracle?

Top Bottom