Scenario Request Thread

Thor Macklin's Earth 800 AD for BNW please ?

I have no access to SDK...

Suggestions :

Replace Greeks with Byzantines...

Add Indonesia...

I have very good news - I am going to work on something like that! :D

Also, Earth 1200 AD and 1550 AD. And Europe for these three periods. :)

Ok, it's nice to see anybody working on historical scenarios...

Without any mod i suppose/presume ?

Opium Wars! It'd be great to have it included in the CL Expansion pack :)

I would like to see scenarios based off of the campaigns from Wargame: Red Dragon. I tried myself but I can't figure out how to replicate some aspects.

I'd like to see a scenario based in the Alexander's conquest of Persia, with Greece (playable) Persia (playble), India, Carthage, Celts, and Romans (as Magna Grecia). If possible, give the promotion "Sarissa" to Phalanx, that gives defense bonus against meele units and attack bonus against cavalary, and Alexander hinself as a Great General (but with Khan's bonuses), and Greece starts at war with Persia. The objective: Conquest three other civs and half of the city-states.

Would like a 1000AD Earth Scenario, no mod version, just like Civ 5 BNW+GK+all the DLCS needed to make it

If you want an idea, it's like the Earth 1000 AD made by Veneke but actualized for BNW and GK and all the add-ons needed...

Is it possible ?

hi

French Revolution

Interesting, my favorite time period. I was thinking of making a Napoleonic Wars scenario. I could start with the French Revolution and give the French the liberty policy tree. Give everyone else tradition to represent the Kings and Queens of the Aristocracy. We would have two factions in France the Royalists and the Revolutionary Government. I'd start the scenario in 1793 and go to 1815. Since I have been studying Napoleon my whole life I have plenty of books on the subject. I'll read and think on it.

"No mod" 2014 Earth please !

Why not revamp all of the old ones that Firaxis made. Like the Mongol one with BNW + Modded civs and new rules, or a more advanced Polynesia one, etc.?

An no-mod Complete Civ V "Earth 2015" please

A new Scramble for Africa scenario.But using a map which remains accurate and the same unlike the inaccurate BNW version where the map changes each time you play.

Anyone interested in the American Civil War. I may try to tackle it next. It will make the Guadalcanal Scenario look like peanuts.

Speaking of the Civil War does anyone know how to get the Civil War units out of the Civ 5 scenario? I will need them for sure.

Wouldn't it be easier to, like, update that scenario?

The Filibuster Wars could be interesting, lots of small Caribbean City States and such...

Top Bottom