Scientific Leader/accelerate science bug

marioh

Observer
I'm running on the 1.15b patch.
With scientific civs, you get a scientific GL when you get a tech before everyone else once in awhile.

One of the options for this GL is to start a Scientific golden age/hurry science. When using the slider for science, it gives incorrect amount of turns til the discovery of the tech that is being researched.

For example, the slider may say that there's 1 turn left to discover a tech. But the next turn, the tech goes undiscovered, and the slider still says there's 1 turn left.

I've seen this bug in 2 epic games, once as the Germans, the other as the Persians.

I've only seen this when the scientific GL is used to accelerate scientific research. This does not happen normally.

So it seems that the science slider is not taking the accelerated science production into account correctly, and gives incorrect amount of turns needed for the tech advance.

If this was mentioned previously, I apologize as I didn't see it in the first page of this bug reporting forum, and I'm too lazy to manually search the rest of this forum. :)

Top Bottom