Scores, Saves, Hall of Glory: Questions

CharlieM

Creative, Spiritual
I'm a Civ IV guy, so I'm missing the scores screen from the computer game. I miss being able to look up my old games and see how I did.

Questions:
1) Is there such a screen in Civ Rev? I don't see it.
2) Do I have to keep my game saves for any reason? Can I just delete them?
3) What is the Hall of Glory showing me? Do I open up more stuff the more I win? If so, whooopeee. I would rather get a list of my game scores.

OK. Looked this up in the Civilopedia, but I'm still confused. Do I have to complete AND SAVE the win in order for it to show on the Great Leaders statues in the Hall of Glory? What exactly triggers the leaders to have their busts turn the different colors and the victories you've won display on their plaques?

1) Is there such a screen in Civ Rev?
Nope. As far as I can tell, it doesn't keep track of scores, only achievements and other Hall of Glory tidbits.

2) Do I have to keep my game saves for any reason?
Nope.

3) What is the Hall of Glory showing me?
Just things you have achieved in the game--leaders you have beaten, great people you have seen and wonders you have built.

You don't have to save your winning games for the things to show up in the Hall of Glory, but I think you do have to finish the game and exit out to the main menu. No turning off your console immediately after a win!

Now I'm figuring it out. You have to eliminate the leader from the game to get a notation on the plaque. Winning the game is not enough. You have to wipe them off the map completely.

Whatever. That's bizarre to me.

Top Bottom