Screenshot analysis!

i don't think it's an airship. it's more likely a paratrooper.
but the icons might not be finished. The bomber at stealth technology doesn't look like expected.

It looks a lot more like an early blimp than a parachute. It's not open at the bottom, and there is a box rather than a man under it.

The final bomber at stealth looks like a B-52 rather than a B-2 like Civ V, but that's not a huge deal.

Aluminium is also mentioned in the tech tree.
You have 38 on your page currently, so it's 40 confirmed resources ATM.
Gold and Uranium is also 99% to be in, I very much doubt that they will leave either of those out.
That makes it 42.

What's the 43th?

Here's my list:

Spoiler :

Aluminum
Bananas
Chocolate
Cinnamon
Citrus
Cloves
Coal
Coffee
Copper
Cotton
Cows
Crab
Deer
Diamonds
Dye
Fish
Furs
Gold? (not seen)
Gypsum
Horses
Incense
Iron
Ivory
Jade
Marble
Mercury
Niter
Oil
Pearls
Rice
Sheep
Salt
Silk
Silver
Spices
Stone
Sugar
Tea
Tobacco
Truffles
Uranium
Whale
Wheat
Wine

Here's my list:

Spoiler :

Aluminum
Bananas
Chocolate
Cinnamon
Citrus
Cloves
Coal
Coffee
Copper
Cotton
Cows
Crab
Deer
Diamonds
Dye
Fish
Furs
Gold? (not seen)
Gypsum
Horses
Incense
Iron
Ivory
Jade
Marble
Mercury
Niter
Oil
Pearls
Rice
Sheep
Salt
Silk
Silver
Spices
Stone
Sugar
Tea
Tobacco
Truffles
Uranium
Whale
Wheat
Wine

Cinnamon and Cloves? I don't think those how a huge chance to be in the vanilla game.
Gold and Uranium also wasn't seen yet, but I also count on those 2.
Otherwise (with Aluminium and Saltpeter from the tech tree) you have the same 40 resources as Arioch.

Late-game unit icons are reused heavily. I believe we can't tell which actual units are there yet as icons aren't ready.

Cinnamon and Cloves? I don't think those how a huge chance to be in the vanilla game.
Otherwise (with Aluminium and Saltpeter from the tech tree) you have the same 40 resources as Arioch.

Cinnamon and Cloves are Unique resources from Zanzibar. Alliance bonus.

Cinnamon and Cloves are Unique resources from Zanzibar. Alliance bonus.

Ahh, I meant map resources, didn't check unique resources from civs/city states.
Btw, I would very much like to see Corn, Olives, Honey, Amber, Bison and Camels too.
All were very significant or even crucial to many civilizations.

Uranium is in the tech tree, nuclear fission technology, the first icon.

Either that or Unrestricted Leaders (that is, being able to use any leader with any civilization).

Another Natural Wonder:
Spoiler :

Cliffs of Dover Natural Wonder.

Two tiles wide, appears as cliffs next to water. Provides +3 Culture and +2 Gold.

Damn it would've been cool to do +Science and +Faith (reference to Matthew Arnold's poem Dover Beach :p )

Yes. Zeppelin-style airships were available early in the industrial age, and could bombard land unit effectively with no counter until fighters were researched in the modern age. It was very silly.

Well, at least the Biplane comes on board at the same tech as airships, so you don't need to worry about them running rampant.

I wonder if in the Great Person choice screen the pictures are just placeholders, I would love to have faces for each GP..

I love the art on the backround of the Governments like Classical republic, I hope that style is used elsewhere too.

Not sure if this was discussed but here are two screenshots that show the info that the player gets when clicking on the "relationship" and "access level" buttons in the diplo screen.

Relationship: we can see that the modifiers from civ4 are back but are hidden when at war. Presumably, you need diplo access to see the modifiers. We can also see that the game gives you specifics on how you can raise or lower your relationship with a certain civ.

Spoiler :

Access: we see that the game tells you what type of info your access will give you and what info the next level of access will give. It also tells you specifics on how to raise your access level.

Spoiler :

Not sure if this was discussed but here are two screenshots that show the info that the player gets when clicking on the "relationship" and "access level" buttons in the diplo screen.

Relationship: we can see that the modifiers from civ4 are back but are hidden when at war. Presumably, you need diplo access to see the modifiers. We can also see that the game gives you specifics on how you can raise or lower your relationship with a certain civ.

Spoiler :

Access: we see that the game tells you what type of info your access will give you and what info the next level of access will give. It also tells you specifics on how to raise your access level.

Spoiler :

LOL

To raise your access level you could... play as France.

Top Bottom