Screenshot of the Day #5: Siberia Expedition

Originally posted by dunk

It's pretty obvious that they're exploring. :D

I wouldn't be surprised if they'd already explored there. :crazyeye:

Originally posted by alpha wolf 64
You missed the obvious....The antarctic penguins had launched a full scale invasion to siberia. the russians had no units available and asked their egyptians friends to send an expeditionary force to deal with the penguins. The penguins seeing the approaching knights had disappeared into the sea and were swimming back to antarctica. Long live the penguins!!!
That's a long swim to the south pole!

Beammeuppy , if you have some older saves of this game maybe you can find out why they were going there...

Okay I got this seriously wacko screenshot here ready to go but I can't find any info on how to submit it to Thunderfall or any links to submission threads. So could someone please tell me how its done. You don't want to miss this classic piece of material.

Originally posted by Ed O'War
I've noticed that the AI seems to know where the barbarian camps pop up on the map, even if they're all the way on the other side of the continent. If the AI has nothing better to do (i.e. not at war with another civ), it seems to send every available offensive unit out to kill the few barbarian camps that pop up. So maybe that's what happened here--the Egyption AI "detected" barbarians up in Siberia and, having nothing better to do, sent every knight in the realm on a barbarian crushing crusade. It's still a stupid thing for the AI to do, as one or two knights could do the job just as well. :)

I've noticed something like that too. A few times when I traded maps, I could see ALL of the barb huts in the fog! Maybe it's like showing where they found a barb hut..

But, as for the stack... maybe there was a war somewhere? ...and they went a little TOO far north. :)

Originally posted by unscratchedfoot
Okay I got this seriously wacko screenshot here ready to go but I can't find any info on how to submit it to Thunderfall or any links to submission threads. So could someone please tell me how its done. You don't want to miss this classic piece of material.

Sure. I think TF's email is: thunderfall@civfanatics.com

Attach the image to the email. (there's either an attachment icon - usually a paper clip), or options/tools-->attach).

Top Bottom