SGOTM 12 - Smurkz

:dubious: Did I overlook or forget that? :hmm:

Who lost by culture? :confused:

Or was this the (wrong) explanation of our (Spooks) finishing date you still got in mind? :smug:
Lies and rumors.

My apologies for posting without first reading. Clearly I was wrong and my congratulations go out to you and the rest of the Spooks team on an amazing finish date! :worship: And getting Industrialization as a freebie, I didn't even know that was possible. I thought that was some kind of exploit that was coded out of the game.

Our team has a lot to learn.

Any chance for some more Smurkz signups for lucky nr 13? I'm feeling kinda lonely...

Any chance for some more Smurkz signups for lucky nr 13? I'm feeling kinda lonely...
????

Thirteen signups?

I missed that.

Okay, I got my name in.

:eek:

I should have read the intro better.

Demi-God; Space; Huge map (continents, 70% water); 29 other Civs (no Vikings?); desert island start as Japan.

On a Rik Meleet map.

AlanH said:
The map may have been tweaked. :p
No kidding!

Well, if it was easy it wouldn't be a challenge.

Indeed, this game will be very brutal. I'm not sure we'll see any wins at all, but that doesn't mean we won't do our best. :smug:

Though in general I dislike Gilligan starts, too much randomness in when you make contact. But in this game, we're going to be so far behind the AIs no matter what, so I don't think it will matter much.

Apparently there are new signups?? Where?

EDIT: found it, signed up. Go, Smurkz!

Top Bottom