SheepNES: Modern Battlefields: MAIN THREAD

Guys, cut it out. This will resume when Sheep wants it to. Let's not get the thread closed before he decides its fate.

eh, at least the countries I dealt with took on something that actually means something, who is thinking about a green economy while fighting off the spanish?

Captain2
please you did nothing. You wen into talks that you agreed to and came into a solution then you left that country and then you went to Israel and you did nothing and now your in Canada and you haven't been able to do anything. Now on the other hand I was fighting in Afghanistan, took on the Spanish dictatorship and made completed my prodjects...hmm seems like I am the one who has don more.

Iggy
your right in that Sheep will start it up when he is ready we are just showing that we are still interested and we support the game coming back.

Not to mention assissting the 'Big Three' entrench their power and send a man to the moon!

in a NES, how clean your economy is generally means nothing

and if you think that some of that stuff is note worthy, why not say "I'm waiting to see how my space program works out" when your going to colonize the moon is your main concern really going to be global warming when the NES has shown no signs? thats just strange

Never fear when I do have the time to return to nesing which is still unsure, I will resume this and probably not go ahead with the BT. Until then ideas will be welcome here but spam will NOT.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*more said than typed*!!!!!!!!!!!

I will take Iceland!

Republic of Iceland
Capital: Reyjavik
Political Head/Player: President Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson
Government/ National Confidence: Constitutional Republic/ Content
Economy: 16ep a year – 10% Tax Rate – 2ep a year
Treasury: 4ep
Industrial Base: 80
Education: Comprehending
Army: 2,500 infantry, 20 Med. Tanks, 50 Artillery
Navy: 10 Destroyers, 20 Patrol Boats
Air Force: 10 fighters, 20 Interceptors
Projects/ Research:
Completed Research:
Completed Projects:

Well thats cool, but it hasnt risen from the dead per say just yet. Might be in for a wait.

Top Bottom