SheepNES: Modern Battlefields: MAIN THREAD

Wait, why would anyone actually WANT New Jersey?

New Jersey: Home of the New Jersey Turnpike!

What do people have against New Jersey anyway? Stop insulting the Motherland.

New Jersey is full of Indians. I believe there are 75% Indians and 20% Fillipons, and 5% whites in New Jersey. Thus it is only natural that New Jersey be annexed into India.

New Jersey is half-poor man's Las Vegas, half NYC burrough.

Your oh so clever :rolleyes:

I almost never even think of reporting anyone...but you are walking a thin line.

go for it.... I'm simply explaining how something could be american only

I'm neutral towards Bush anyway, He hasnt made the best decisions but it does take brains to get where he is

now if your going to go around reporting people for throw away jokes, your in the wrong section, some horrible jokes occur in the all other games

yes the brains of Karl Rove...

This is still going on right? This the first "sucsesful" NES for me :)

Fëanor;5288110 said:
A fact that by in itself says a lot about the nes.... :hammer2:

You are in blue, I'm in red :backstab: :whipped:

SO how long exactly is this pause for?????

hope to see it up and running again soon.

Same here, I made a amazing Green plan to put into Britain and now you the game isn't going. Well all I can say is that if this game dies I win Greenest country. Down with pollution!

Guys, have some respect

Nah the NES really sucks now since everything went ridiculous.

your just mad that Britain, France and Germany took down your dictatorship. Besides what you were doing with Spain was ridiculous.

ooc Captain2

Well at least I was able to stick with one country and not jumping from North Korea, Israel and correct me if I am wrong but ain't you Canada now?

Lucky, you're being ridiculous that you haven't answered my PM, nor did the PM's action, which was confirm you were in my NES.

IC: I think Sheep screwed up everything, but it might still be interesting...
The USA wouldn't break up that easily, probably France's occupation of Spain might. :p

edit: actually screw that comment

eh, at least the countries I dealt with took on something that actually means something, who is thinking about a green economy while fighting off the spanish?

Top Bottom