Sidar Balance

vali

Chieftain
1: Catacomb Libralus gives +30xp to new adept units, and is pretty early in the tech tree. The optimal strategy for me became just creating adepts, casting wane a bunch, then deleting the xp-drained adepts and building new ones. Throw in a warriors district, a command post, and some other stuff, and you can pump out an adept with 70 or more xp every turn.

2: Having wane remove xp is not very fun. I'd recommend just making it so that each cast of wane makes the next cast slightly more difficult to cast. So for example maybe the first cast requires 100xp total, and then 125 or so xp, then 150, and so on.

3: You start with so much xp that training isn't very useful or powerful. It was so weak, and I was casting wane so often, that it just didn't matter.

Not bad "exploit" as it seems to be at the first glance:
1. Number of cities increases xp treshold for shades 2. do not research sorcery - i.e. cannot build mages - adepts cost 50 herbs, mages 100 but xp for the shades is the same and mages cost more hammers of course and after sorcery you can build mages not adepts. 3. shades drain xp not only from built adepts and mages but from ALL units.

Last edited:
Top Bottom