I think I can answer that: selective perception. Scrolling up on this page alone there are 4 requests to join Saturn and a couple to join Mad Scientists! Other than that, I think people are just following links from sigs or hearing about it from people active in other venues (= other demogames, I think that's part in our team's case). Perhaps no one on your team is doing this, or you don't want as many new players, but I've seen folks on many of the teams still actively promoting the game (it's never too late yet, after all)

Fair enough, probably is selective perception, or the few times I've checked the new posts in this thread it's been a new cavs player.

Yeah, many members of our team are actively promoting it in their signatures. We've had a couple of new recruits that way. Also, we had 3 in a row join recently just due to the intra-team pitboss game we were setting up. Our philosophy is that more members means more fun, so we're very welcoming to new faces. And really, that's how a demogame should be IMHO. :)

Welcome, guys. feralminded, if you could go here and join SANCTA's group, then you can get access to their forum. Dreylin, I approved you and you should now have access.

Top Bottom