I'd like to play if there is still room. I am a sucker for demogames.

I'm an average player getting better. No team preference because I only know a few of the players here. I am fairly active but have periods of absence.

Hi everyone,

I am interested... if there is room in team 4...

Cheers,

Raskolnikov
edit: Thanks Ginger_Ale

I would love to do this. I've play Civilization since I was very young, starting with Civilization 2 I believe. I am very good online, and can create some good military strategies. Sign me up, please!

By the way, will these sign-ups ever close or will we still be taking in new people once the game starts?

People can join up to the bitter end. In the life of a team, starting the game is a milestone, not a tombstone. :D

Welcome, Indiansmoke. I've assigned you to team 1. See the first post for instructions on gaining forum access! :)

I am curious about this decision, not only is team 5 less players than team 1 but they also specifically said they needed more people with mp experience(like indiansmoke have).

I am curious about this decision, not only is team 5 less players than team 1 but they also specifically said they needed more people with mp experience(like indiansmoke have).

Team 1 is more in need of players, at the moment. Understand that I try to keep the teams balanced in terms of participation -- two teams that have different numbers of members can have the same level of activity. I will do my best to keep the teams even, but sometimes this means that one team will have more players than another.

I'll play....Team Sancta or Team 5 seem to need another player.

Top Bottom