Silly situations...

Zenon_pt

Civing on the real world
I must see a thread of this type some time ago, but I can't remember where, so if the moderators could help me, I say: thanks.

By playing the Maya, I had this funny situation.
The barbarian population was manifestation to stop the war against they mother nation. WHAT WAR??? WHAT NATION??? Only one barbarian village appear after a city got destroyed…

The only thing i can think of is has a war just stopped prehaps the turn before or something like that.

Nope. If you have a barbarian worker join your city(Javelins create workers of barbarians) they will NEVER be happy. EVER

So if you create barbarian workers, never, ever, ever, ever join them to a city.

Aegis Shield said:
Nope. If you have a barbarian worker join your city(Javelins create workers of barbarians) they will NEVER be happy. EVER

So if you create barbarian workers, never, ever, ever, ever join them to a city.

What he said, because you are always at war with barbarians, or they are always at war with you.

seriously?
I didnt know that
thats dope.

I've used it to my advantage several times, as I would attack an Impi who is guarding a settler, and it would run away and I get the Settler. :D

I haven't played Mayans enough to tell. This has to be tried sometime though. I'd be inclined to say yes they will convert, since (in the editor) "a barbarian chiefdom" is a nationality.

Ironia or not.
But if there is a barbarian tribe on the map they will said what you see.
If not the barbarain status is peace...

Smart ney!!!

if you have situations like this or near this. Please tell here! And debated.

Won't barbarians convert to your nationality over time, though?
I've never had a barbarian worker, seems like it would be hard to get them to do any work though. You should be able to give them a pickaxe and have them go out and pillage your enemy's roads and mines during war. :D

No, he's just fortified. When you fortify your units, they go to sleep. They're doing their job :rolleyes:

Albert did have some serious bed head. :)

Bluemofia said:
Shoulden't Einstein be a German SGL?
Seems I read somewhere that he (or his family) was Jewish and he left Germany just before the holocaust. If so, I'm not so sure that being a German SGL would seem appropriate. :sad:

Top Bottom