Single Player bugs and crashes - After the 16th of May

Also on Promotions, they are really messed-up right now, can we PLEASE:please: get a NON-modder to look into this for US pls. And write down what is wrong with most of the present units, thx.:help:

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but with my most recent game (5505) I researched Hunting Tactics, but can't promote my Hunters to Hunter III, even though they have the pre-req promotions & enough experience for another promotion.

Attach savegame with CTD in a next turn.

SVN 5508.

Attachments

• Meiji BC-38000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
Using SVN 5508 and the game crashes while loading a save. I tried loading a save by double clicking it and got some error message about Hydro Buildings. When I start a game with the regular C2C shortcut, I can select a save game but it crashes when loading with no message.

After last few SVN updates I got my game CTD. I had some error when loading related to some misiing building I think but game loaded and I was able to play until EOTThan each time pressing Red B or space and going nex turn gives my CTD. Can someone check that out ?

Attachments

• Krushyn BC-11160.rar
    2.1 MB · Views: 42
Attached the file in question.
Unzip it and drop it into Caveman2Cosmos/Assets/Modules/Hydro/Embassy and your problems are gone.

Speaking of problems:
the most recent DLL-change does not allow GreatCommanders to get promotions.
Maybe worth a check.;)

Unzip it and drop it into Caveman2Cosmos/Assets/Modules/Hydro/Embassy and your problems are gone.

Seems to be working so far. I was able to load the game. Thanks! :goodjob:

Speaking of problems:
the most recent DLL-change does not allow GreatCommanders to get promotions.
Maybe worth a check.;)

Noted... I'll be looking into that.

I am getting weird promotion stuff, do you want me to put it all here, or in the Promotion thread?? (See attached 1)

Also the Rapa Worker is kinda useless after awhile, isn't there an upgrade for it, its just taking up space in the build/action area of the city?? )pic 2)

I am getting weird promotion stuff, do you want me to put it all here, or in the Promotion thread?? (See attached 1)
Dog workers being Canines are gaining access to more than just worker stuff.

Some of those could be good options for dog workers and should be discussed as to whether we want to leave them there or not. Added visibility, added movement, probably cool.

But there were a few tags I need to do a bit more work on to get properly disabled in the dll for such units without having to take a lot of processing time. Going to take a few more steps which I can try to accomplish this weekend. These would eliminate the ones that offer a combat bonus like the ones against criminals and animals. So that coding change will automatically fix those up.

i have v30+ and game started CTD after first 600 turns. Please can someone help me...i really enjoy this mode

Attachments

• Boss crash5.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 28
With the enhancement of the AI lately, is the invading Civ supposed to raze all cities? They even raze the ones that have a few "culture civs" in them?? That in my opinion is very very bad???

No changes have been made to AI raze decisions (ever - they make them without culture awareness, which I agree should be changed at some point)

Top Bottom