So is this Revolutions 2?

Pratputajao

Warlord
Ok Ive heard it enough! Just how much is C-5 like Revolutions? I really want to know because I have never played the game (Rev) and I keep seeing this same comparison. So is this just Rev-2?

Not that it matters because I am enjoying the game. I am just curious as to how close the two actually are.

The reason you see this comparison is BOTH Civ V and Civ Rev removed alot of the features people considered to be core to the series in the name of streamlining. The list of features you see people complaining about being removed from Civ V (for the most part) are the same features that were removed from Civ rev. lastly the UI seems more console friendly in V. Are they the same game? No but some people see more in common with CIv rev than Civ IV which is why you see this comparison.

Yes it is.

/thread

I can do it too ~.^

No, in Revolutions the AI is smart enough to notice when you're close to victory and dogpile you.

The reason you see this comparison is BOTH Civ V and Civ Rev removed alot of the features people considered to be core to the series in the name of streamlining. The list of features you see people complaining about being removed from Civ V (for the most part) are the same features that were removed from Civ rev. lastly the UI seems more console friendly in V. Are they the same game? No but some people see more in common with CIv rev than Civ IV which is why you see this comparison.

Miss your slider? hah.

Top Bottom