So uh... how does someone actually find gaming company?

whiskee

Chieftain
I recently got back to Civ 6, got a few games under my belt and bought R & F.

Now I'd love to have some level-headed people for multiplayer matches, but the built-in lobby is uninviting. I usually get kicked out of games right off the bat. Don't happen to have LAN company and for the time being my friends haven't bought the game.

Share your experiences on how ya'll been successful.

That sucks that the lobby has been uninviting for you. Have you been able to successfully start a game, or have you always been kicked out before the game starts?

I know I also have a lot of trouble getting a good multiplayer game up-and-running, it often takes the better part of an hour to get a game with 4-6 players started and even then people regularly drop or rage quit. I try to become Steam friends with the reliable players; it's not a bad idea to add everyone you're playing with to your friends list to make it easier to get the game started again in case of a crash. The side benefit of this is that the next time you're looking to play multiplayer, you'll have a list of people that you can invite to join any new games you've created or joined.

I'm not sure what you guys are doing wrong. I play just about every day and when creating games they usually fill in less than ten minutes. If you guys are looking to play add me on steam it's the same user name as here.

If you get tired of the quitters in the pub lobby you are welcome to come join us at Civplayers leagues, we are a no quit community, have lots of players of varying skill to test yourself against! https://discord.gg/ubwTNdd

CS

Honestly not at the moment because we have not started a new MP game since GS released.

sounds cool. u guys also play the new cloud option?

I just made a Play by Cloud channel on our discord, but TBH its so new that no one has really tried it out much yet

CS

I just made a Play by Cloud channel on our discord, but TBH its so new that no one has really tried it out much yet

CS
Ah cool Canuck. Hope a lot of people wil try it out. Then i buy the new expansion. its the only thing the new expanion is worth it to me

Top Bottom