So what's new?

Davor

Prince
Just found my Civ Revolution game and going to start playing again. So is there anything new?

It dosn't look like it from what I read but maybe I missed something.

Also is there any good DLC I should be downloading? I got the one with the Earthmap and am a bit disapointed with it since I am always starting in the same spot all the time.

So what other DLC should I get.

I forgot what a refreshing pace it is to just zip through everything, I do like the game. Should I be getting this for the PS3 so I can play online for free? I don't want to be getting gold just to play multiplayer.

Does anyone else still play? If any players here on the PS3, I would consider getting and having a few multi player games.

Hope to meet some new people and read what you have to say.

There are some free DLC maps/scenarios that you can download, which is always nice.

There was a patch that was send out not too long ago, which had changes, which is also nice. there were some changes to the AI and multiplayer fixes. There should be some patch notes on this board, I suspect.

Do you really need Live Gold to play multiplayer? I thought that silver was enough
(Sofar I only know that silver is enough to play multiplayer in GoW2).

Welcome back to the Civ Rev addiction! :)

Not much new i'm afraid. It's a great game but the AI is still lacking. AFAIK the latest patch is a year old, and i'm pretty sure there won't be any new ones.

The DLCs that have new relics and wonders are worth getting, but the maps and scenarios ones are IMO very weak. Give them a miss.

PS3 or 360, i don't know. 360 has the biggest online community for this game though.

Not much new i'm afraid. It's a great game but the AI is still lacking.
Just played an offline game on deity level as the aztecs...started on an island and still won in 200 ad versus arabs, germans, romans and russians....they'r just really terrible at defending...

AFAIK the latest patch is a year old, and i'm pretty sure there won't be any new ones.

The DLCs that have new relics and wonders are worth getting, but the maps and scenarios ones are IMO very weak. Give them a miss.
The new relics aren't that worthwile imo....you won't see them online a lot...

PS3 or 360, i don't know. 360 has the biggest online community for this game though.

Still a great game ;)

Top Bottom