SOEv5 Unit Previews

Is there any thread with a track on SOE progress? I've been on here a lot waiting for some news and I'm getting impatient. Any help?

@Zeekater:
Heeey, i remember you. (i mean who could forget that avatar :lol:)
You are one of the few people i remember from the time when i was a lurker of the forum, when i was looking for stuff for my mod.
By the looks of it you haven't been posting here in a while ...

Welcome back :)

Heretic_Cata said:
@Zeekater:
Heeey, i remember you. (i mean who could forget that avatar :lol:)
You are one of the few people i remember from the time when i was a lurker of the forum, when i was looking for stuff for my mod.
By the looks of it you haven't been posting here in a while ...

Welcome back :)
OMG- we have a stalker... :crazyeye:

this makes me wanna play the mod even more, HURRY IT UP!!

:p doesnt matter, the testers need to hurry up:mad: :cry: :lol:

BadKharma said:
Which of course is all the more reason for the light version ;)
Or maybe the SOE team should just see what it can do to slow it down some, and just invest heavily in tech stocks... cus you know the ultimate ww2 mod is gonna get alot of DLs once it is available.... and if we can somehow know that 1000's of people are suddenly gonna start jonesing for higher performance PCs maybe a few shares of NW Falcon, Alienware, Nvidia, ATI, and Corsair might suddenly have a spike in demand...

AlCosta said:
Hey, you try playing with turns over an hour-2 hours long. :p

Took me over a year to finish ONE game :)

The turns get better near the end when the AI has less troops to move. But when I had to switch troops from the eastern front to the western front, my own automated moves took up over half an hour.

Attachments

• You have won the war!.jpg
    You have won the war!.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 122
Zee,

But that was with the old setting right. ????? Which i think at that time was V4.

Top Bottom