SparGamez2: Carthage (Rise of Rome)

:coffee::deadhorse:

Sorry about that. I had the turnset almost done - and then I had to stop. I'll see if I can get the rest played tomorrow, if not, I'll hand it off.

The turns are longer than I expected :eek:

Turn 1:
Move stack of HC's outside Arminium
IBT:
Part of the Roman stack marches on to Lilibeo, some of it retreats
Turn 2:
Garrison and spearman inside Ariminium destroyed, one HC destroyed, city captured
One HC is destroyed, 2 Legionary IIIs and a spearman destroyed outside Ariminium\
Stack outside Lilibeo left in tatters, most of our HC's retreat
Found Nora in Spain
IBT:
Romans attack Lilibeo. Stack is mostly destroyed
Turn 3:
Found Misrata in Libya
Exploring HC disperses a Trocmian encampment

Large assault on Croton prepared.

Attachments

• SpG2 95 AD.SAV
    364.5 KB · Views: 54
Nicely done, taking Arminium was a good step, but can we hold it?

1: Sparthage => Preparing a new game
2: Hasdrubal Barca => Giving water to his horse
3: Bowsling => Just played
4: GamezRule => Up!
5: Elephantium => On deck

I got it. I guess it is becoming just play a few turns, we don't care how many. :p

:wavey:

I forgot about it... :blush: I doubt I can play today, but if you are willing to wait, then I will try to play tomorrow.

As long as you kill some romans no problem :)

I got 1 turn in today. It may be a while before I can get back to this. I burned Croton down, since I really am not in the mood to play nice with the Romans, and I don't think we can hold much in Italy for a while. We got an army out of it though. Romans generated a leader in Iberia, but knowing the AI, they will probably use him to make a Library or a Temple.

I can't get the save to upload right now

You razed Croton????? Why?????

Because Rome would get it back otherwise. It creates some breathing room. We can start conquering now. First we should set up a killing zone to deal with a counterattack.

:deadhorse:

Damn save won't upload! :mad:

Go ahead and skip me if you want to, but we lose out on an army.

Save sent.

Like I said, I only got one turn in, but considering I got an army I figured it was worth posting. I have been sick and I playing Civ makes me dizzy. :confused:

I burned Croton to make some room in Italy and we got a cav army out of it, and in Iberia about 12 Legionary III's popped up.

Top Bottom