*Spoiler* MTDG Cage Match - GA's Spoiler

The wheat+cow site looks great. You should explore the north some more and try to get a food resource in with the luxuries.

How do you plan to get border expansion? Religion? Obelisks?

I agree with dave, try to explore the northern site more as you might get a better location, otherwise it all good

I'd prefer 2 gems over 2 dyes, as they give cash before calendar.

Can you say 3 luxury resources?

I'm still exploring up there, so I'll see if there's a good spot to found my city. There's also an additional dyes there (total of 3).

Did you do something special to get beige interface backgrounds, or did it just happen that way? If it just happened, anything odd about your civ installation? If you did something, what? I doubt it has anything to do with the weird text problem, just curious right now. ;)

No, I was just testing a downloaded tan interface. My civ installation is doing fine, thank you very much. :p

My warrior is still exploring up north, so I'll let you know what he finds. My city also grew to size 2! Any complaints about building a worker next after my warrior finishes?

Depending on what is above the Gems I see the potential for 2 cities there (one for the gems it would be my city #3 after the cow / wheat) and a fourth city to be founded with the dye / sugar because by then you should have calendar!

I saw a hut as I was exploring up north...I popped it, and:

I also spotted a barbarian lion, but my capital finishes the warrior in 2 turns I think, so I'm ok. Here's a picture of that, as well as some of the terrain by those dyes (so far no food resources) - I love flying camera mode. :D

Animals dont enter cultural borders anyway. Well done on the agricultural discovery ;)

I attacked RM's scout...

...and lost. :(

I didn't want him to know where my capital was, but oh well. I produced a warrior anyway that turn and am going to build a scout (7 turns) to explore. It's not like my warrior was exploring quite fast anyway. A worker would've taken too long (12 turns) for my liking, so I'll let the city grow to size 3 first.

wheel + worker -> chariot rush?

Well that could be one possibility, But I think it was more for the Unique Unit ;)

Good luck GA. Tis a shame you are not keeping spoilers @ CDZ anymore :cry:

Perhaps a chariot rush, first I'd like to see where RM is with my scout...

Paal: Yeah, I know. If this was a regular old PBEM, I'd do a spoiler at CDZ, but since it's mainly for the entertainment of these MTDG folks, I'm doing it here. :)

Top Bottom