**SPOILER** Robi D vs Kuningas

1575 AD,

Kuningas beat me to galleons. He dropped troops off with 2 of them in my one blind spot between Adelaide and Hobart, so its pretty much over. He must have lighbulbed astronomy to get them so quick.

Anyway its just a matter of how long now as i'm sure a head on attack is due any turn. Oh well i've still got the Aloha pbem to kick BC backside around;)

Miricles aside this is the last screenshot. All i have left is Sydney and adelaide in the south. Kuningas launched his major attack. I have thrown just about everything at him and most of his units survived.

My only hope of holding him out is that i'll have gunpowder in 3 and i have a GE ready to lighbulb something which im hoping is chem. I've left adelaide undefeanded, an archer wasn't going to stop him so i can pillage my own improvements, hopefully i can raise enough gold to upgrade 2 or 3 of my old but highly promoted units.

I enjoyed this much :goodjob:

Part of the reason we started so close was high sea level. I don't understand how someone likes to play duel maps. But in the end tiny map worked fine because all jungle in middle. In next PBEM I'm trying continents.

I enjoyed this much :goodjob:

Part of the reason we started so close was high sea level. I don't understand how someone likes to play duel maps. But in the end tiny map worked fine because all jungle in middle. In next PBEM I'm trying continents.

Since i lost i enjoyed it a little less;) but well played.
It was an interesting map, metals on one side, elephants and horses on the other. Overall i'm happy to have held you out as long as i did and not so happy for gettting my self in that position in the first place. I though i was still in with a shot until you changed to Rep and Merchants

We might have to have a rematch in the future:)

I need to upgrade the ladder :)

Congrats Kuningas

Top Bottom