[SPOILERS] What the Americans (and Canadians) have discovered...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if my game was per-ordered and paid for through Steam, at midnight tonight it will download on my system?
Mine downloaded a 5gb file last night; oddly, though, I don't see an additional 'expansion2' folder. No clue where that 5gb went.

So i have a question. What are the special abilities of the commanche rider? I am really curious about that.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

I've discovered that it already sucks to be sitting here waiting for the game to unlock as is; three more days must just be unbearable!

So i have a question. What are the special abilities of the commanche rider? I am really curious about that.
AFAIK the unit comes with a unique promotion that gives it +1 :c5moves: Movement. The fact that this is a promotion rather than just part of the unit stats presumably means that you can carrier this trait over to upgraded units. It's also cheaper than standard cavalry, I think.

This might be slightly off-topic, but i would really appreciate it if our fellow American & Canadian fanatics that previously recieved the ~1GB BNW patch could let me know if you have to download anything upon the game unlocking before being able to play, and if so what size the download is.

I realise the game has not yet unlocked for anyone, but the information would be helpful for when i wake up tomorrow morning.

Thanks in advance.

Maria I: "Pedro... Eu sou sua bisavó!"
Pedro II: "Não... Não pode ser!"
Maria I: "E Maria Teresa é a sua trisavó!"
Pedro II: "Nããããããooooooo"

For those that don't get it:
Spoiler :
Maria I: "Pedro... I am your great-grandmother!"
Pedro II: "No... It cannot be!"
Maria I: "And Maria Theresa is your great-great-grandmother!"
Pedro II: "Noooooooooooo"

(And yes, this is all true!)

:p Can someone please make a headline of this for The Civ tabloid? Thank you!

EDIT: Thank you Epic Eric for correcting me!
Here's what I mistakenly wrote (again for the Hall of shame)
Spoiler :
Maria I: "Pedro... I am your grandmother!"
Pedro II: "No... It cannot be!"
Maria I: "And Maria Theresa is your grand-grandmother!"
Pedro II: "Noooooooooooo"

And Isabella is Maria Theresa's great x 6 grandmother (if I have counted correctly).

In other family relations, Isabella is the mother of Elizabeth's father's first wife.

And Isabella is Maria Theresa's great x 6 grandmother (if I have counted correctly).

In other family relations, Isabella is the mother of Elizabeth's father's first wife.

damn it looks like a soap opera story

... and if they fixed the new Golden Age bug.

IS it a bug, though; or is it an intentional change? :confused:
With BNW relative scarcity of gold-yielding hexes, a golden age isn't going to be nearly as dramatic (production/culture notwithstanding).

Time played: 648 hours. Time to lose my soul (again). Anyone have a number that high, or am I just a freak with too much time on my hands?

well I have 1008 :king:, so we are brothers in lack of life. YAY video games!

Cruising the Civilopedia here. Impis upgrade into Riflemen, not Lancers.

Kiev was the first city state I discovered. I love how its theme is "The Great Gate of Kiev" from Mussorgsky's "Pictures at an Exhibition." Definitely my favorite movement from the suite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom