SPORE SimEarth game

i've seen the video where robin williams created a creature :D
that was realy funny. :D

i can't wait til it comes out

a space oddity said:
The civ stage of the game is still very much left out of all the info, so I guess it's normal that it doesn't strike a chord here yet.

They showed the Civ stage (a bit of it) in the 2005 GDC video. This time, they focused on the animal stage (herds and packs of animals), and the space stage. There was a poll on some SPORE forums on what players wanted to see, and those were the top two, or atleast among the top.

Hmm, yes, I suppose that's the worst case scenario. But then you could probably play at harder difficulty levels, or set up special rules for yourself like we do in civ. Or maybe there will be scenarios in the game. Who knows?

hehe....as i see this comic i remembered that i found a link to a pic on this site where the spore-team has replaced the figures with ingame ones.

here it is:

kcwong said:
Hey this isn't right. 6 pages and no one mentions this?!

VG Cats

;)
Maybe no one has a sense of humour?

I think I found somewhere that guessed what the minimum requirements of the game might be. It wasn't as high as I expected.

My only "problem" with Spore is that it seems more like a interesting concept than an actual game (think Black & White). The gameplay and mechanics are too vague at this point. But, here's hoping for the best.

Top Bottom