Staff Service Promotions

Special abilities don't come with Senior Moderator status, sadly. It's the least consequential of all the possible promotions. I guess technically there's a little more jurisdiction elsewhere, but we're generally supposed to shy away from moderating outside our areas whether a Moderator or a Senior Moderator - as I understand it, it's the supermods who truly do have universal jurisdiction, and even as a regular mod I could zap spambots or whatever janitorial task outside my own forum (and OT is work enough). Nonetheless I appreciate being a little darker. :evil:

Tyo advances to Moderator

Winston Hughes advances to Moderator

Our Bothan spies still have not managed to confirm at what level these ‘moderators’ gain the ‘staff fridge access’ feature.

Our Bothan spies still have not managed to confirm at what level these ‘moderators’ gain the ‘staff fridge access’ feature.
AT Junior Moderator level. The Juniors are in charge of stocking the staff fridge.

Given that these latest promotions (many congratulations to them) leave me on my own at the bottom of the moderator food chain, I'm not sure I'll have much time for moderating in between keeping up with the consumption of the entire CFC staff!

Many Takhisises were banned for this promotion.
Hey, I haven't been banned by any of the moderators promoted this round. And I haven't been infracted or banned in over a month now.
AT Junior Moderator level. The Juniors are in charge of stocking the staff fridge.
Oh, the poor things.

Given that these latest promotions (many congratulations to them) leave me on my own at the bottom of the moderator food chain, I'm not sure I'll have much time for moderating in between keeping up with the consumption of the entire CFC staff!

Surely all those years in the army taught you something about creative supply requisitions.... :mischief:

As long as they don't mind finding the fridge stocked with weapon oil and the sort of coffee you shouldn't ask too many questions about, absolutely.

Top Bottom