Standing Army civic broken(?)

ElderWolf

Chieftain
The civic is supposed to give your units 0.01xp a turn while in a city but for some reason mine are getting 0.23 which leads to getting a new promotion every few turns for few units. Especially when you have 10+ cities with 4 units each. Nearly all of my units are now level 10. I am on the latest build. Any advice on how I could fix this?

Update: after my game crashed they are now getting 0.03xp a turn instead. Weird.

Update: after my game crashed they are now getting 0.03xp a turn instead. Weird.

Maybe is there a glitch with some calculations.., I have moded terrain damage to 15%, but the game still shows 30% most the time..

If you play with Movement Limits, then the movement limits become additional terrain damage. That might be what you are seeing. (Only if Movement Limits are ON and Terrain Damage is OFF do movement limits become a hard limit.)

I think the Standing Army XP issue is a glitch. The only factors that are used in the calculation are a base amount from the civic and the <iTrainPercent> numbers for your gamespeed. Otherwise it seems to be a straightforward calculation.

You can always do a recalc with Ctrl-Shift-T. That forces the game to recalculate everything.

Top Bottom