Star Trek - Battle for Alpha Quadrant PBEM

Sorry everyone for the delay, internet was down and had to make a transfer to a new isp. Anyways heres my turn!

Borg discover Federation planet in Borg space. Borg cube destroys planets defences but Federation technology is to limited for borg to assimulate. Borg cubes move on thoughout its borders!

With Earth being in socalled borg space, we didn't expect that Cygnia minor would escape the borg petty attempts to conquer the quadrant.

Contrary to borg claims, it is the strength of the human race that prevents assimilation, although it cannot be ruled out it is due to the incompetence of the borg hive.

Federation economy is booming, the federation thrives. Colonisation of the qaudrant continues. Outpost for the imminent attack on the borg heartland constructed, massive forces assambled. Borg new colonies expected to be destroyed within a year.

alittle late. been extremely busy.

Borg demand the surrender of the federation!

All borg ships on route towards federation space. A complete surrender and payment of 500 gold will stop the death and destruction of the federation!

Borg demands respect!

If not recieved, deal with borg steal!

Borg reports.

The federation planet called Cygnia Minor has been assimilated. All citizens of the federation have been assimilated to the borg collective. All resources of the planet have joined the hive of the borg!

WTF :confused:

One of my transports has gotten a Goto command (to Cygnia
Minor) by...the AI :confused: ...

Funny enough, it leaves the units aboard floating in space...

What gives?:(

use civdip to save your turns. Its well known in the pbem community that the AI strews around with the game. Save your turns and load your previous turn using civdip when its your turn. City products and unit movements will be as pre-saved!

Civfan...

I used lazyCiv, to no avail.

After some more checks, I discovered that some of my Clydesdales have moved as well (apart from just getting Goto-orders). This has allready happened in the Klingon save.
The affected Clydesdales had definitely spend their movement allowance, so its not a case of failing to Ctrl-N.

Oddly enough, not all my Clydesdales are affected.

:confused: :mad:

Top Bottom