Star Wars Mod

We are currently making it for BTS 3.19 if you want to help I'm going to reupload the download soon with the Yuuzhan Vong empire added. The download would be in that forum in the download thread.

will it come out for mac? on a vanilla platform?

I don't think so I don't have a mac and I'm running it, but maybe somone could convert it.

Maybe have units specific to the civilization? Like, CIS is the only one that can use droids, or something like that? I'm new to modding, but I'm pretty sure you can do that, as I've seen mods that just make a bunch of different civilization specific units. They could even be the same, it just makes it more Star Wars like. And what are the leader traits? Any new ones or all they just old? I'd like to know, as I don't have my laptop and game with me, so I can't download it, but I really want to test out General Grievous and the droids.

I think it's stopped being produced . . . Which saddens me greatly, I would love to have a star wars mod for BtS.

My life prevents me from working much on any of this. I'm looking for somebody who has time to take over this for me. Volunteers please:

I would like to, but I don't have the modding experience to do it. But I've definitely got the Star Wars know-how.

Me too wish I had more time.

Could people please try to sign up in the what we're doing now thread of the Projects and Development forum for this. That would help me. I am currently trying to restart this again. I am sorry for letting it die. My life has just gotten really hectic and now I'm trying to work on this since i have more spare time

Top Bottom