Starcraft and Warcraft MOD sign up.

here there are the night elf, magma what do you suggest for orc? shall i add moknatal and ogre as mercenary? and the unit set for undead?

Looks good. For the orcs have;

Wolf riders, wyvern riders, kodos (drummers on kodos, a buffing unit), grunts, blademasters, archers, etc.

Focus on making them look tribal and savage. Dark red colours should be there (The symbole of the Horde is red).

i haven't put kodo riders, cause there aren't for orc in wow,
i don't know if putting the wyvern to tauren, can you suggest me the unit set for forsaken, scourge, vrykul, nerubian and burning legion

Kodos are for orcs in Warcraft 3. The single orc rides the kodo while drumming on war drums, and occasionally throwing axes at enemies.

Forsaken should use crossbows, else mostly an 'undeadified' human style. Instead of gryphons they use bats.

Scourge consists mostly of skeletons, ghouls, abominations, necromancers, liches, undead nerubians, death knights, acolytes, banshees, ghosts and so on. Their mounted unit should probably be a death knight.

Vrykul are giant humans in a viking fashion, sort of. They use longboats. Ride red proto-dragons (more primitive than the normal red) and bears. They use crossbows and else look mostly furred and kinda Norse. They would not use firearms or cannons. Their elite is the Ymijar (undead), the Kvaldir strikes from sea, Val'kyr is the judges of the society (undead), Vargul is the mass undead soldier of the vrykul. The majority of the units should be living, thus not undead.

Nerubians would have different sizes of themselves and of course different kinds:

A normal one: http://www.wowwiki.com/File:Nurubian.jpg

A vizier: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/e/e1/WarCraft_Raneman009b.jpg

Their flyers: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/c/c9/WarCraft_Raneman008b.jpg

Their units are named simply as 'warrior', 'seer', 'spider lord', etc. They would not use ranged weapons but instead use carrion swarms.

Burning Legion, they consist of many demons. I think I would simply list them for you:

* Annihilan, the pit lords
* Ered'ruin, the doomguards
* Gan'arg, stunted Mo'arg, serving as engineers
* Man'ari eredar, Commanders of the Legion
* Mo'arg, the felguard and Chief Engineers of the Legion
* Nathrezim, the dreadlords
* Sayaad, the succubi
* Shivarra, religious leaders of the Legion
* Tothrezim, Infernal craftsmen
* Wrathguard, man'ari eredar subspecies, elite warriors
* Satyr, demonic Night Elves
* Felbeasts, magician devourers
* Voidwalkers, living void hungering for energy to consume
* Imps, a mass of small pests
* Demonic hounds, giant two-headed dogs who breathe fire
* Void terror, two headed hound like creature with stalk eyes poking out from its neck.
* Fel orcs, the red orcs pumped up on demon blood.
* Felblood elves, the red blood elves pumped up on demonic fel.

Hope that helped.

you always help, now i'm preparing the dwarf, in your opinion what the wildhammer faction shoukld use for distance unit? crossbow?

I would have the Wildhammer use crossbows, yeah. They always seemed more in line with nature than the Bronzebeards. Though, still dwarves and a bit more advanced than your typical bow.

i prefer the lore, the game mechanics is destroying wow, for example tauren paladin
do you think to take away troll and orc cannon?

Aye. Have something more traditional to their taste. Catapults and demolishers do it for the orcs. As for trolls, them I am not entirely sure of. Perhaps the same as the orcs, but I do not think they have a grand tradition for siege weapons.

Top Bottom