Start Here!

only if you want to attend a TC and then you can use your own user name :)

Sorry,

TC stands for turnchat, which that one of us plays the save for a couple of turns, governors post instruction of the person to play bye and run the nation for those turns

Here is the instruction thread

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=7278107#post7278107

If you want to chat then go to the toolbar at the top of the page, click on that then once it's loaded enther your name (can be anything) and pick turnchat as the server

ok how do you join a party? will i be given work rite away or do i have to work my way up?

Just ask in their thread, and most factions have good positions still open so if you want it , agin just ask :)

ok thanx one more question if only one party is controling the game at a moment then what do the other parties do?

It generally depends on the system.

However, our current system of government allows for certain oppertunities.

As we have gone to a Democratic Government, as along as you choose a part of Arete to live you can try and become a representative of your area. If you're not in power, your job is to act as the opposition and try to get your ideas through =)

OK sign me up I want to be part of this, just tell me what to do and i'll get it done:)

OK sign me up I want to be part of this, just tell me what to do and i'll get it done:)

Welcome Turk. All you have to do is sign up in the Citizen Registry. Then read up in the first post of this thread. It will give you the overall picture of the Dgame along with a few links. I recommend starting in the Citizens Forum, this is where the Faction threads are and where you will choose a city to reside in. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Also, don't be sorry about asking questions. It's been so long since new members have come (I think 1889 was the last one that stayed :lol:) we love it when anyone shows up!

i'm new too:)

:ar15:_______:run:
this is my faction^

ok i just joined New Arkadia and i'm the only citizen of Barcelona, so do i pick whatever i want to do in the city?

Post in the Arentanian Residency announcing your registry of a tile within the city's fat cross, all tiles are permitted to be used as a residency area, but some are not assigned to cities, all are assigned to states.

No, we are still playing the civ 4 Demogame III, and we are in the 19th Century.

I've signed up in the registry and perused the Gameplay and RPG forums.

I must admit that I'm having a hard time understanding some parts of this. I understand that each player is a member of a faction, and that these factions determine the course of the civilization. But what is this about 'owning' cities and having companies, etc?

Anything you see about ownership is concerning land. You can own tiles of land outside cities completely, and governors get the commerce and production outputs of the cities they govern, however that aspect has been dormant since the last election for Prime Faction (the current residing faction).

Companies are another story. In the RPG thread, you may want to create a company that manufactures or sells a certain resource or object you can legally use (if you own or are in contact with an owner of silks, you can start a business with them). You may also offer services or construction.

so what could i do with a 1 hamer 1 gold tile?

Your hammers and gold build up over time. You'd gather 1 of each for every turn played by a DP. You may want to buy some more lucrative tiles.

Top Bottom