Start Here!

Do we have to keep tack of this ourselves or does someone else keep track?

Your hammers and gold build up over time. You'd gather 1 of each for every turn played by a DP. You may want to buy some more lucrative tiles.

ok so that explains what i do with the gold, now what do i use the hammers for?:sad:

ok so that explains what i do with the gold, now what do i use the hammers for?:sad:

There are two things you can do with Hamers, lord drake.

1. You can sell them to a construction company at a discount price. Let's say the Construction company sell sell Hammers back to the market at 2 0r 3 Y per Hammer. You might be able to find a Construction company that will pay you 1 Y per Hammer.

2. You can put these Hammers into your existing home to increase the value of that home. This increases your net worth, enabling your to get more credit from a Bank. You can also build a new home with Hammers, but this is costly.

3. There is a third option, but that takes more Y. By starting your own Cnstruction company, you can sell Hammers back into the Construction Market at a set price (depending on the size of your company.

For more detailed info, please read the RPG thread about the rules. You will find posts about the Construction Market and then an edit to that post.

Top Bottom