Starting a WARLORDS 24 Civ Pitboss game and need more players

Arckon

Prince
I am inviting people to play a WARLORDS Mod 24 player Pitboss game.

We will use this mod (found at the URL below) made by Rhyes.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=179246

The map I made is a sort of quick start scenario with everyone having the ancient techs, two cities, two spearmen in each city and one worker and a settler in roughly the starting historical positions on a HUGE Earth map.

Want to have it cycle one turn per day and the scenario settings are:

1. no cultural flipping for cities

2. no tech trading

3. no time limit win

4. aggressive AI

If you are interested in playing, then email to me (rglencheek@hotmail.com) the name of the top 5 nations you want to play from those remaining. I will respond telling you which one you got based on what was left when I got your email.

These are the nations claimed already as I write:

China - Agemo
Zulus - richm
Russia - CB Droege
India - TE Lawrence
Spain - Mickeyj
Mongolia - eric
USA - JoshC
Incas - Arckon
Persia - DanDRidge
England - IanDC
Korea - crazyjoe0813
Turkey - ForesterSOF
Aztecs - Mark
Arabs - Azzaman
Mali - JMaltman

Civs remaining open are:
Celts, Sweden, France, Rome, Japan, Greece, Egypt, Carthage, Germany

The latest list will be at the game site forum: http://arckon.proboards62.com

When you get your email from me, send me back the ruler name and password that you prefer and I can set that up for you when I launch the game so no one hijacks anyones civ. I will then send the password in reply for the Diplomatic forum at the game website.

We will set all the claimed nations as human-controled when I start the game, and give the rest over to the computer to control. So if any nations are not claimed by Saturday night they are going to be irrevocably computer controled when the game starts Sunday. Those nations that are not chosen will be made computer only and the AI set to aggressive.

Got a dynamic IP for you folks to try, as I know Verizon is likely to change it frequently:

arckons24civpbg.blogdns.org

NOTE: We plan to launch Sunday Sept 17th, but might move it up to Friday 15th, 6am.

Top Bottom