Steam - Bad News

I have to say given the problems I'm having installing the game I'm not impressed with steam at all. I bought the game because I love the series but if it becomes easier to get up and running on a pirated game they are really giving me little or no reason to buy Civ 6 or any other steam related games in the future.

Very disappointed with my experience so far.

I've installed dozens of games in Steam (though only twice from disc) and never had an issue, nor do I hear about installation problems from people I know who use Steam. It certainly isn't normal though obviously problems happen, but I doubt there are more issues with installing games on Steam then installing non-steam games, which I have also never had a problem with :p

Well, pirated copies is not the solution. I have 2 pc and and one laptop and i bought 3 original dvd. If people don't pay for the game, simply we'll have no civ6. The good ideas (like civ) must have ...benefits. For me the problem is other. First the the game is expencive (not for me), think a person of the 3rd world. After, for an expensive game the product have a lot (tons) of bugs and problems (example: till now none can finish a game over standard map!! e.t.c.). Third, if u buy a dvd from a shop, why i need steam??? In this case i must install and play the game without any other account. During the installation, with the number of product key, automatically 2k could verify my copy and with this number to have from 2k any tec support i need.

Top Bottom